Zombie/Auto Aim Mod For PlayStation 4
You’re about to read the latest and up to date PS4 Pro Modded Controller instructions. If you’ve purchased your controller before 1/14/2019 then visit the archived page as you may not happen to have the updated version.
This article contains the following sections:
In the special Campaign and Zombie modes in COD games, repeatedly pulling the L2 button will cause the sights to lock-on to the nearest enemy.
Zombie mod allows the player to auto-aim to the nearest enemy's head or chest when you scope your rifle.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Auto Aim Mod is not working in the Multiplayer mode.
- You will still have to keep your crosshair close to the enemy as the Mod won’t lock-on to the enemy across the screen.
- The modchip presses and releases the Aim Buttons a number of times causing your rifle to shake. You can get a better idea about the Mod mechanics in the video below.
Turning the Mod ON & OFF
To turn the Mod ON
- Hold down the mod button on the back of the controller.
- Hold down the R1 button and then tap the L2 button
One of the open LEDs will glow in White indicating that special feature has been activated.
- Pull the L2 button like normal to aim and move the target near a zombie, the mod will pulse the scope-weapon button and cause the crosshairs to lock onto the nearest enemy.
Want to learn more how LED MOD Indicator works? Click here
To turn the Mod OFF
The mod can be turned OFF the same way it has been turned ON (see above).
The mod can be turned OFF the same way it has been turned ON (see above). Modes located on 2 - 4 LED Indicator slots (Including Zombie) can be turned OFF all at once by holding down the mod button on the back and tapping the button X.
All 2, 3 and 4 LEDs will turn off indicating that all special features have been turned OFF.
NOTIFICATIONS: Mega Modz modchip technology notifies you when mods get turned ON and OFF. The modchip will send a signal to rumble motors anytime you activate or deactivate mods. The feature will allow you to focus on gameplay and keep your eyes on the screen without looking at the LED Indicator.
Want to learn more about Mega Modz Haptic Technology? Click Here
Zombie Mod is compatible with Campaign and Zombie modes in Call of Duty games. The only exception is the AW Zombie.
Having issues operating your Zombie Mod? Visit our Help Desk for troubleshooting.