These Layouts Instructions is an outdated version. If you purchased your controller after 1/14/2019 or want to get familiar with the latest software update please visit this page.
What is Selectable Button Layouts?
This mod supports more than just the standard button layouts. Rapid fire, Drop shot, Fast Reload - all of the features of the modchip will now work on your favorite button layout. Just remember to tell the modchip what button layout you want by setting the appropriate mode from the list below.
How do Selectable Button Layouts work?
- Change to button layout you want to play on your game screen
- Activate desired mode(Drop Shot, Rapid Fire etc.)
- Switch to a different button layout on your controller
- Hold mod switch on the back + tap PS home button to enter the mod programming menu. All four LED's will turn white and wait for you to enter a selection.
- Press the Triangle button to change your button layout. The mod will blink all four LED's in white to confirm that you are now about to change your button layout.
- Press R2 button to go to the next button layout.
- Press L2 button to go to the previous button layout.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection. All four LED's blink three times to confirm that your selection was saved
NOTE : Layouts Mod supports layouts 1 - 3. Default Flipped Layout Mod is an option that has to be added separately in Add-Ons menu. Default Flipped Layout mod automatically unlocks all 10 layouts except for Layout 5 Nom4d Tactical, Layout 9 Nom4d Flipped and Layout 10 Nom4d Tac Flipped.
- Layout 1: Default
- Layout 2: Tactical
- Layout 3: Lefty
- Layout 4: Nom4d
- Layout 5: Nom4d Tactical
- Layout 6: Default Flipped - Play in classic PS3 style using R1 as a Fire Button
- Layout 7: Tactical Flipped
- Layout 8: Lefty Flipped
- Layout 9: Nom4d Flipped
- Layout 10: Nom4d Tac Flipped