Mega Modz Button Layouts Feature For Xbox Series X/One
You’re about to read the latest and up to date Xbox One S Modded Controller instructions. If you’ve purchased your controller before 4/19/2019 then visit the archived page as you may not happen to have the updated version.
This article contains the following sections:
Button layout maps allow users to activate and use all controller mods in 4 additional configurations (Tactical, Lefty, Nom4d, Nom4d Tactical) on top of the standard Default option. Mods such as Rapid Fire, DropShot, Fast Reload, etc will now work on your favorite game button layout as long as you set the appropriate mode on your controller. Keep in mind the feature does not come standard by default and has to be purchased either individually or through Multi-Mod packages.
Changing Button Layouts
- Change the desired button layout in your game settings (Lafty, Tactical, etc.)
- Activate desired mod (Drop Shot, Rapid Fire, etc.)
Switch to a different button layout on your controller:
- Hold mod switch on the back and then tap Sync (Connect) button to enter the mod programming menu. All four LEDs will turn WHITE awaiting your further selection.
- Press the Y button to change your button layout. The mod will blink all four LEDs in WHITE to confirm that you are now about to change your button layout.
- Press Right Trigger to go to the next button layout.
- Press Left Trigger to go to the previous button layout.
There are 5 button layout maps available:
|Layout Number||Layout Name||Indication|
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection. All four LEDs will blink three times to confirm that your selection was saved.
NOTE: Keep in mind that you can activate desired mods in layouts other than Default by tapping on the buttons responsible for specific action in the game. Example: You activate Rapid Fire by holding down the mod button on the back and tapping “Fire Button”, which is the Right Trigger in Default, and the Left Trigger in Lefty. To activate Drop Shot you will hold down the mod button and tap the crouch button which will be the button B in default, and the Right Stick in Tactical.
Having issues operating your Layouts? Visit our Help Desk for troubleshooting.
Latest Forum Updates
Armor Repair AssistExclusive
DropShot + JumpShotAdvanced
JitterDiscontinued Not Available On Series X
Turbo MeleeDiscontinued Not Available On Series X