Mega Modz Xbox One Remappable Buttons
What Are Reprogrammable Buttons?
Extra 2 buttons can be installed on the mod, and these extra buttons can be re-mapped to perform the function of any stock button. For example, the re-mappable button can be set up to control the right stick, so that any time the user presses the re-mappable button, the mod presses the stick for them. Remappable buttons are normally used so that the player doesn’t have to move their thumbs away from the thumbsticks during gameplay.
Remappable buttons are compatible with any game on the market.
Remappable buttons can be used while exclusive modes are activated.
How Do Programmable Buttons Work?
If you have programmable re-mappable buttons, you can change the assignment of your re-mappable buttons through the programming menu.
- Hold mod switch + tap Sync button to enter the mod programming menu. All four LED’s will turn white, and then the mod waits for you to enter a selection.
- Press any re-mappable button to program that button, and the four LED’s will blink once slowly to let you know it’s ready for your selection.
- Then press any stock button. The four LED’s will blink twice to confirm that it accepted your selection.
- To configure another re-mappable button, press the other re-mappable button to configure (mod will blink slowly once) and then press the stock button you want to assign to that remappable button (mod will blink twice).
- When you’re all done configuring your re-mappable buttons and are ready to save your changes, hit the mod switch. All four LED’s will blink quickly three times to confirm that your new settings were saved, then the mod will exit the programming menu.