- What Is Sniper Breath Mod?
- How Does Sniper Breath Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Sniper Breath Mod?
- What Games Is Sniper Breath Mod Compatible With?
What Is Sniper Breath Mod?
This mod was specially designed for sniper rifles in Call of Duty and Battlefield games. It automatically holds sniper’s breath when scoping in.
How Does Sniper Breath Mode Work?
Upon activation, the mod will hold sniper’s breath when scoping. Player no longer has to push left Thumbstick to hold breath.
NOTE : Sniper Breath mode cannot be used with Auto Sprint and Quick Scope mods simultaneously.
How Do I Operate Sniper Breath Mod?
To enable/disable Auto Sniper Hold Breath:
- Hold down the mod switch, and then tap the Left Thumbstick. LED3 or LED4 will light up to let know that this special feature has been activated.
- When Auto Sniper Hold breath is enabled, all you have to do to make your sniper hold his breath is hold your rifle scope-in button. The mod will automatically press the hold breath button for you.
Two different sub-modes are available:
- Mode 1: Call of Duty and other shooter games
- Mode 2: Battlefield games
To change sniper breath hold to a different sub-mode:
- Hold the mod switch and hold the Left Thumbstick, then count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF (Player 3 and 4 LED’s) by holding down mode switch on the back and tapping A Button.
What Games Is Sniper Breath Mod Compatible With?
Sniper Breath Mod is compatible with all Call Of Duty and Battlefield games.