What Is Quick Scope Mod?
Quick scoping is widely used in Call of Duty games. The idea with a quick scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope IN and fire the shot just as the gun scopes in. Get the timing and the aiming down just perfectly, and you can become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.
How Does Quick Scope Mod Work?
To fire a Quick Scope shot, TAP your scope button (Left Trigger). The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot and descope.
How Do I Operate Quick Scope Mod?
To turn on Quick Scope:
- Hold the mod switch and then tap Left Bumper (In Default Button Layout).
- An open LED will illuminate.
Once active, to fire a Quick Scope shot:
- TAP your scope button (Left Trigger).
- The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot, and descope.
The Quick Scope "Delay" (that is, the time from when you press the scope key to the time the shot is taken) can be programmed. Five customizable modes are available. These programmable modes can be used to tune in the quick scope for the various Call of Duty games. The delay might be slightly different for each game or even each gun.
To change between sub-modes:
- Hold the mod switch and hold the Left Bumper (In Default Button Layout).
- Then count the number of times the LED blinks. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode. (Example: 1 blinks = sub-mode #1)
Here are the factory default speeds for the five sub-modes:
- Mode 1: 30 delay number
- Mode 2: 40 delay number
- Mode 3: 50 delay number
- Mode 4: 60 delay number
- Mode 5: 70 delay number
To turn off Quick Scope:
- Hold the mod switch and then tap the Left Trigger.
You can always turn all exclusive mods OFF (Player 3 and 4 LED’s) by holding down mode switch on the back and tapping A Button.
What Games Is Quick Scope Mod Compatible With?
Quick Scope Mod is compatible with all Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Destiny and Titanfall games.
How do I program in my very own custom Quick Scope delay?
You’ve mastered the use of Quick Scope and you’re ready to dial in your own custom Quick Scope speed. Quick Scope can accept a “delay number” from 0 through 255. The lower the number, the “faster” the quick scope
- First, turn on Quick Scope and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button.
- All three LED’s will light up solid to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the Left Bumper (In Default Button Layout).
- All three LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the quick scope delay.
Let’s say your speed started at a speed number of 30.
- The mod will blink the “hundreds” digit on LED 2. The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0” number.
- Now, you can tap the left trigger to decrease the hundreds digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the hundreds digit.
- The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “tens” digit and the tens digit will blink on LED 3. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the ones place.
- Lastly, we’re at the ones place, indicated on LED 4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.