- What Is Akimbo Mod?
- How Does Akimbo Mod Work?
- How Do I Operate Akimbo Mod?
- What Games Is Akimbo Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Akimbo Fire speed?
What Is Akimbo Mod?
Akimbo Mode not only allows you to control dual-wielded guns with only one fire trigger instead of using two triggers, but with a new Akimbo sub-mode technology you will have a full control of toggling in between primary and secondary weapons turning Rapid Fire on and off.
Unleash the hidden power of:
- Fully-auto machine pistols
- Single-shot handguns
- Dual-wielded pistols
- Semi-automatic pistols
How Does Akimbo Mod Work?
For example, in order to fire dual-wielding CZ75 pistols in Call of Duty: Black Ops, you have to pull the left and the right triggers to fire both pistols. Akimbo is designed to give you an advantage in focusing better on your game by cutting down unnecessary finger triggering functionalities. It also adds the power of Rapid Fire to your guns. This is absolutely deadly at a close range.
How Do I Operate Akimbo Mod?
First, you must turn the Akimbo Rapid Fire ON.
To enable Akimbo on your controller:
- Hold your mod switch, then press and hold the Right Bumper (In Default Button Layout), and tap X Button. LED 2 indicator will illuminate.
- Equip your soldier with dual-wielded pistols. While you are still learning how to use this mod, start with semi-automatic dual-wielded pistols.
- Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire weapon button. The modchip will take over and unload the clips on both pistols.
To change Akimbo sub-modes:
- Make Sure Akimbo Mod is ON.
- Hold the mod switch, press and hold Right Bumper (In Default Button Layout), and then hold Button X.
- The LED 2 will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to. The number of blinks indicates the number of sub-mode. (Example: 4 blinks = sub-mode #4)
- Select the mode from the list below that is most appropriate for you. You can also customize the rapid fire speed of each mode.
There are several different akimbo sub-modes available that allow you to further customize your Akimbo experience.
|1||9.5 shots-per-second||Semi-Auto Shotguns, Burst Rifles, Single Fire Rifles, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles||Semi-Auto, Single Shot Pistols, Single Shot Handguns||When you scope in your primary rifle, Rapid Fire stays turned on|
|2||9.5 shots-per-second||Fully-Auto Sub Machine Guns, Fully-Auto Assault Rifles, Light Machine Guns, Fully-Auto Shotguns||Semi-Auto, Single Shot Pistols, Single Shot Handguns||When you scope in your primary rifle, Rapid Fire turns off|
|3||9.5 shots-per-second||All Dual Wield Guns||Akimbo mode stays turned on no matter what other buttons you press|
|4||9.5 shots-per-second||All Fully-Auto Guns||All Fully-Auto Machine Pistols||Mimic mode. Pull the fire-weapon button, mod chip automatically presses scope button|
To toggle Akimbo Mod OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back and then tap Y Button. The LED2 will turn off.
What Games Is Akimbo Mod Compatible With?
Akimbo Mode compatible with all Call of Duty Games.
How do I program in my very own custom Akimbo Fire speed?
You’ve mastered the use of Akimbo rapid fire and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on Akimbo and then scroll to the sub-mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button.
- All three LED’s (2,3 and 4) will light up to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Hold the Right Bumper and tap the Button X.
- All three LED’s will blink to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
Let’s say your speed started at 9.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 1. In this case, the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 9.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is.
- When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 3.
- Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit.
- Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place, indicated on LED4. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal.
- Tap the mod switch to save your selection.
- The mod will blink all LED’s three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.