- What is Zombie Auto Aim Mod?
- How does Zombie Auto Aim work?
- What Games Is Zombie Auto Aim Mod Compatible With?
What is Zombie Auto Aim Mod?
In the special zombie arcade mode, repeatedly pulling the left trigger will cause the sights to lock on to the nearest zombie. The zombie mod allows you to auto-aim to the nearest zombie's head or chest when you scope your rifle.
How does Zombie Auto Aim work?
To enter zombie mode on your controller, hold the mod switch, hold the right bumper (throw lethal button), and then tap your left trigger (ADS/scope button). A WHITE LED will illuminate to let you know zombie auto-aim is active. Pull your scope-weapon button like normal to aim and move the target near a zombie, the mod will pulse the scope-weapon button and cause the crosshairs to lock onto the nearest zombie.
To turn OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Hold down Right Bumper and then tap Left trigger (in default button layout). A special WHITE LED (2, 3 or 4) will turn OFF indicating that special feature has been turned OFF.
You can turn OFF all special modes (2, 3 and 4 LEDs) at any time by holding down mod switch on the back and tapping A button. All 2, 3 and 4 LEDs will turn off indicating that all special features have been turned OFF.
What Games Is Zombie Auto Aim Mod Compatible With?
Zombie Mod is compatible with Call of Duty games such as Campaign and Zombie modes in Black Ops 3, Advanced warfare, Modern Warfare 2/3 and Ghosts.
NOTE : Zombie mod is not compatible with AW Zombie.