- What is Auto Burst Mod?
- How does Burst Rapid Fire work?
- How do the different Burst Rapid Fire modes work?
- What Games Is Auto Burst Mod Compatible With?
- How do I program in my very own custom Burst Rapid Fire speed?
What is Auto Burst Mod?
Burst rapid fire is the same as standard rapid fire, except it will shoot in “bursts”. Auto Burst can turn any semi-automatic gun into a “military style” bursting rifle. For example, when using a single-fire semi-auto rifle such as the FAL, you can simulate the burst firing that is found on the M16.
How does Burst Rapid Fire work?
First, you must turn the Auto Burst on. To enable burst firing on your controller, hold your mod switch and tap d-pad right. LED 1 indicator will glow GREEN. Then, equip your soldier with a semi-automatic gun. Once your soldier is equipped, press and hold your fire weapon button. The modchip will take over and fire a burst of bullets. Whether you get a burst of 2 shots, 3 shots, 4 shots, or 5 shots depends on which mode you’re in (see below).
To turn OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Tap D-pad down button
- LED 1 will turn OFF. Auto Burst is OFF
How do the different Burst Rapid Fire modes work?
You can scroll to the next mode by holding down your mod switch, and holding your d-pad right button. The mod comes with four default settings, but once you get the hang of the controller, you can customize these speeds to your exact liking.
The four default modes are as follows:
- Mode 1 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 2 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
- Mode 2 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 3 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
- Mode 3 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 4 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
- Mode 4 – Your gun will shoot a burst of 5 shots at 6.0 shots-per-second
What Games Is Auto Burst Mod Compatible With?
Auto Burst is compatible with all First Person Shooter games on the market.
How do I program in my very own custom Burst Rapid Fire speed?
You’ve mastered the use of auto burst and you’re ready to dial in your own custom speed in shots-per-second.
- First, turn on burst rapid fire and scroll to the mode you would like to edit.
- Now, hold the mod switch and then tap the Sync button. All four LED’s will light up in WHITE to let you know that it’s waiting for further input.
- Tap the d-pad right button. All four LED’s will blink in GREEN to let you know we’re going to start programming the rapid fire speed.
- Let’s say your speed started at 6.5 shots per second. The mod will blink the “tens” digit on LED 1. In this case, the tens digit is 0 (since you’re at 6.5 shots, there’s no digit in the tens place). The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a “0”.
- Now you can tap the left trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the right trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink to let you know what the current number is. When you’re happy with the number, tap the mod switch to move to the next number.
- Now we’re at the “ones” digit and they will blink on LED 2. Follow the procedure from above; tap the left trigger to decrease the ones digit, and tap the right trigger to increase the ones digit. Tap the mod switch to save that digit and move to the decimal place.
- Lastly, we’re at the decimal place. Follow the procedure from above one last time; tap the left trigger to decrease the decimal, and tap the right trigger to increase the decimal. Tap the mod switch to save your selection. The mod will blink all LED’s in GREEN three more times to let you know that your new speed was saved.