- What is Sniper Auto Breath Hold Mod?
- How does Sniper Hold Breath work?
- How do the different Sniper Auto Breath Hold modes work?
- What Games Is Sniper Breath Mod Compatible With?
What is Sniper Breath Mod?
The Auto Sniper Breath hold mod is designed for Call of Duty and Battlefield games. It's a mod designed for snipers. Do you find it difficult to hold in the "hold breath" button while sniping? This Auto Sniper Breath mod will automatically make your sniper hold his breath when he aims.
How does Sniper Hold Breath work?
To enable auto sniper hold breath, hold down the mod switch, and then tap the left thumbstick (sprint button). A GREEN LED will light up to let know that this special feature has been activated. When Auto Sniper Hold breath is enabled, all you have to do to make your sniper hold his breath is hold your rifle scope in (Left Trigger in Default). The mod will automatically press the hold breath button for you.
To turn OFF:
- Hold down mod switch on the back
- Push In The Left Thumbstick (in default button layout). A special GREEN LED (2, 3 or 4) will turn OFF indicating that special feature has been turned OFF.
You can turn OFF all special modes (2, 3 and 4 LEDs) at any time by holding down mod switch on the back and tapping A button. All 2, 3 and 4 LEDs will turn off indicating that all special features have been turned OFF.
How do the different Sniper Auto Breath Hold modes work?
Two different modes are available:
- Mode 1: Call of Duty games, Battlefield games prior BF4
- Mode 2: Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Hardline,
To change sniper breath hold to a different mode, hold the mod switch and hold the left thumbstick (sprint/breath hold button), then count the number of times the GREEN LED blinks.
What Games Is Sniper Breath Mod Compatible With?
Sniper Breath Mod is compatible with Call of Duty and Battlefield games.