Mega Modz Series X Remappable Buttons
Extra 4 buttons can be installed on the controller, and these extra buttons can be re-mapped to perform the function of any stock button. For example, the re-mappable button can be set up to control the operational buttons (ABXY), so that any time the user presses the re-mappable button, the modchip presses those buttons for them. Remappable buttons are normally used so that the player doesn’t have to move their thumbs away from the thumbsticks during gameplay.
Compatible with any game on the market.
- Four Tactile Rear Buttons allow multiple Straight Remap configurations
- LED Indicator for easy customization
- Dedicated switch to enter a programming mode and configure inputs on the fly
There are 3 main components besides the stock controller buttons involved in the process of configuring rear buttons.
The LED Indicator gives the user feedback (flashing or staying lit) whenever a back button gets assigned or the assignment gets canceled.
The Switch has two positions. It allows the user to enter a programming menu and get the back buttons paired with the stock controller buttons.
These four large ergonomic buttons are located on the back of the controller in the area of middle and ring finger placement. The location of these buttons is very convenient because the user does not have to reach for them.
Pairing Stock Buttons
In order to assign controller buttons to the back K1/K2/K3/K4 paddles please follow these steps:
- Move the Switch to the Right Position
- The blue light will come one and stay lit. This indicated that the modchip is waiting for further input.
- Hold down the desired controller stock buttons and then hold down the paddle/button you want to be paired with for 3 seconds. The blue light will flash 3 times and stay lit, indicating that the assignment has been successful.
- Now, you are ready to rock!!! Anytime you press the assigned button the modchip will press the stock button on your behalf.
TIP 1: You can unpair the back buttons by doing the same steps as you were pairing it. Hold down both (stock and back) buttons for 3 seconds. The LED indicator will flash 3 times in red, indicating that these 2 buttons have been unpaired. Make sure the switch is in the right position (programming menu)
TIP 1: You can unpair all back buttons at once by following these steps. In the programming menu (the switch is in the right position), hold down the Right Bumper, The Left Bumper, Button B, and Button Y at the same time for 5 seconds. The LED indicator will flash 3 times in red, indicating that all back buttons have been unpaired.