Mega Modz Nintendo Switch Pro Remappable Buttons
At Glance (Instructions)
Extra 4 buttons can be installed on the controller, and these extra buttons can be re-mapped to perform the function of any stock button. For example, the re-mappable button can be set up to control the operational buttons (ABXY), so that any time the user presses the re-mappable button, the modchip presses those buttons for them. Remappable buttons are normally used so the player doesn’t have to move their thumbs away from the thumbsticks during gameplay.
Compatible with any game on the market.
- Four Tactile Rear Buttons allow multiple Straight Remap configurations
- LED Indicator for easy customization
- Dedicated switch to enter a programming mode and configure inputs on the fly
There are 3 main components besides the stock controller buttons involved in the process of configuring rear buttons.
The LED Indicator gives the user feedback (flashing or staying lit) whenever a back button gets assigned or the assignment gets canceled.
It allows the user to enter a programming menu and get the back buttons paired with the stock controller buttons.
These four large ergonomic buttons are located on the back of the controller in the center. The location of these buttons is very convenient because the user does not have to reach for them.
Pairing Stock Buttons
In order to assign controller buttons to the back K1/K2/K3/K4 paddles please follow these steps:
- Enter a programming mode by pressing and holding the dedicated switch for 5 seconds.
(The LED Indicator will light up in Red and stay lit)
- Hold down the desired controller stock buttons and then, hold down the paddle/button you want to be paired with for 3 seconds.
(The Red LED Indicator light will flash quickly 3 times and stay lit, indicating that the assignment has been successful).
- To exit programming mode press and hold the dedicated switch on the back for 5 seconds.
(The LED Indicator will turn Off, indicating that the programming mode has been exited).
- Now, you are ready to rock!!! Anytime you press the assigned button the modchip will press the stock button on your behalf.
TIP 1: You can unpair a single back button by doing these steps. In the Programming Mode, press and hold down the Back Button and the Mapped Button simultaneously until the LED Indicator slowly blinks 3 times, indicating that the back button has been unpaired.
TIP 2: You can unpair all back buttons at once by following these steps. Press and hold down the L, R, D-pad Left, D-pad Up, X, and A buttons simultaneously until the LED Indicator slowly blinks 3 times, indicating that all back buttons have been unpaired. For this operation, you don't have to enter a Programming Mode.