How to turn off mod

Hello guys . So I was playing black ops 4 lastnight and set the modz that I wanted. I went to turn all of them off expect and one of them just won't turn off. I even cut my game system off until the next day. Just turned it back on and that mod is still lit up. Even when I was in a gameplay like when I try to aim with the L2 button. It glitches real bad like i don't know what to do at this point .

15951824854802100498962538479070.jpg

Hi Ivan, 

Have you tried factory reset? Worked on mine:

Hold down the mod switch and tap PS-Home button, then release both buttons. All four LEDs will glow WHITE indicating the mod is now awaiting further input.

Hold down the PS-Home button and tap D-Pad Down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back and the mod will re-program itself back to the factory default setting.

Turn the controller off and back on.

• Thanks 1

Hello Ivan,

There are 2 types of mods: Shooting (Rapid Fire, Akimbo, Auto Burst e.t.c) and Special (Drop shot, Quick Scope e.t.c).

Shooting mods are located on the 1ST slot LED (top left)
Special mods are located on the 2-4 slot LED.

If you want to turn special mods off  you would hold down the mod button on the back and then tap the X
If you want to turn shooting mods off then hold down the mod button on the back and press down on the D-pad.

We also strongly recommend reading all the instructions first.
You can access them thru the user account. The picture is attached below
Or by this link below
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4

What you refer to as "glitches real bad" is the Dual Trigger Rapid Fire Mod does its job. If you play with single weapons then activate the simple Rapid Fire Mod
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire

Dual Trigger Rapid Fire is for dual-wielded guns to be able to have Rapid Fire on both triggers.

User Account Helpful Links.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...