Which option allows custom macro scripts?

For PS5, if I want to map one of the back buttons to be a scripted button sequence, which controller and options do I need to order? For example, if I want the back left button to be the following sequence: square > circle > circle > x > D-left. How do I program that macro? And what is the limit to the number of buttons in the macro?

Hello Paul, 

Our macro technology allows assigning one controller stock button and perform any of the 5 available macro inputs with it. You can not program multiple button sequence with it.

Take a moment to check out the reads explaining  what you can do with a macro PS5 Edge controller and a PS4/PS5 DualSense controller macro technology

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

For PS5, if I want to map one of the back buttons to be a scripted button sequence, which controller and options do I need to order? For example, if I want the back left button to be the following sequence: square > circle > circle > x > D-left. How do I program that macro? And what is the limit to the number of buttons in the macro?

Update: PS5 DualSense Edge Controller---Up to two stock controller buttons can be assigned to each back button at a time. One stock button is assigned through the PlayStation Controller interface, the second one is assigned through the modchip interface. The button assigned through the modchip interface can be further configured to perform a macro sequence. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Update: PS5 DualSense Edge Controller---Up to two stock controller buttons can be assigned to each back button at a time. One stock button is assigned through the PlayStation Controller interface, the second one is assigned through the modchip interface. The button assigned through the modchip interface can be further configured to perform a macro sequence. 

Hi, 

I am from Spain and I am thinking of buying this remote, but I have the same doubt as the author. Sorry for my bad english but I will try, please read slow XD.

So from your answer I understand that the edge controller allows you to select a button on the lever through its original Sony software, for example the x, and with the included modchip we could assign another one, for example square, making pressing the lever actions x and square at the same time, is this true? In Fifa to make a fake show we need press x+o, so with this, press the lever is enough, right?

And also, would it be possible to configure a button, for example square, to make two buttons with this method (one original software and the other modchip, square and triangle) to reassign it? For example:

We have square modified to do square+triangle, and now we configure the lever to do x+square, which would be x+square+triangle with just that press, this is so?

Thank you for your attention and sorry if I didn't explain myself well.

Hello Nate,

Thank you for your question.

1 hour ago, Nate River said:

So from your answer I understand that the edge controller allows you to select a button on the lever through its original Sony software, for example the x, and with the included modchip we could assign another one, for example square, making pressing the lever actions x and square at the same time, is this true? In Fifa to make a fake show we need press x+o, so with this, press the lever is enough, right?

Yes, your assumption is correct. You can perform the "fake show" movement in the FIFA game by only pressing the back lever on the Edge Macro Remap controller. 

1 hour ago, Nate River said:

And also, would it be possible to configure a button, for example square, to make two buttons with this method (one original software and the other modchip, square and triangle) to reassign it? For example:

We have square modified to do square+triangle, and now we configure the lever to do x+square, which would be x+square+triangle with just that press, this is so?

Only the back levers can have modified stock button inputs. The stock/face controller buttons (inputs) themselves cannot be modified. 

The back levers can only have 2 stock controller buttons assigned and be further configured with sub-modes through the modchip interface. 

Here is the link with the detailed instructions below:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap

Let us know if that helps. 

13 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Nate,

Thank you for your question.

Yes, your assumption is correct. You can perform the "fake show" movement in the FIFA game by only pressing the back lever on the Edge Macro Remap controller. 

Only the back levers can have modified stock button inputs. The stock/face controller buttons (inputs) themselves cannot be modified. 

The back levers can only have 2 stock controller buttons assigned and be further configured with sub-modes through the modchip interface. 

Here is the link with the detailed instructions below:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap

Let us know if that helps. 

No doubts now, thank you!