Megamodz PS4 Controller L1 R1 Not Working On Windows 10

Hello, I just received my new PS4 Scary Party modded controller about a week ago and the L1 and R1 buttons have suddenly stopped working. It worked great for a week and I don't really feel like sending it back and waiting, this is my only remote at the moment. The controller is charged.  I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and what possible solutions are.

Sean, I've had it. When r1 & l1 do not respond and also you can't activate rapid fire - it means the controller went into a sleeping mode which means the controller is not charged enough. Check on your power supply, I ended up replacing mine as it appeared it wasn't charging well, and then just press the Home button to wake the controller up.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean Hicks said:

Hello, I just received my new PS4 Scary Party modded controller about a week ago and the L1 and R1 buttons have suddenly stopped working. It worked great for a week and I don't really feel like sending it back and waiting, this is my only remote at the moment. The controller is charged.  I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and what possible solutions are.

Hi Sean, 

If the R1 and L1 buttons on your controller are not working, in 90% of cases it's an indicator of insufficient power supply that doesn't deliver enough charge for your modded controller and makes it go to a sleep mode. What power cord are you using? If it has been in use for a while or is a third party one, it won't necessarily deliver enough power to supply a good performance of the modchip even if it charges your regular PS4 controller fine. 

I recommend you try a brand new USB cord, charge the controller well and hit the PS Home button to wake the modchip up. Would be great if let me know if this helped. 

On 7/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Sean Hicks said:

Hi, has happened to me as well. But  I forgot I turned the mod when I turned the ps4 off too. The next morning I turned the ps4 on with the controller then started playing nothing was working because I never turned the mod on, So I turned my ps4 off then turned the mod on , But there’s no need to turn the mod off when turning the console off

17 minutes ago, Jonah Uplinger said:

Just got mine today tried a new charger....nothing.....tried resetting....Nothing..... tryed resetting the ps4.....Again nothing. Im incredibly upset woth this.

Hello,

You have created your account minutes ago and have no Purchase History with us.

May you please attach a picture (back view) of the controller you're having problems with here.

It doesn't look like you have our product.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, King Rob said:

I got a modded controller and now a idk a month later my l1 and r1 buttons stopped working.I tried getting a new cable and that didn’t work.CAN ANYONE HELP PLS

If that didn't solve the issue and a factory reset won't help either, please go ahead and contact support team at [email protected] to send the controller for inspection. 

• 8 months later...
Just now, James Moore said:

This happened  a little more the 3 hrs ago so ill send back tomorrow i just got my controller  2 weeks ago any idea on turn around time?

Right now we process all returns on Saturday and ship them back on Monday.

Looks like we should be able to receive your controller before next Saturday if you ship it back within the next few days.

7 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Right now we process all returns on Saturday and ship them back on Monday.

Looks like we should be able to receive your controller before next Saturday if you ship it back within the next few days.

Thank you for this i got my fist controller  back when it was ps4 and had to upgrade when i got ps5 thank you soo much you guys are legends 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

My brother bought a Megamodz ps4 controller a long time ago and it works fine on my PS4. On pc i tried playing warzone with it, and the l1 and r1 weren't working. I tried using ds4windows and it still wasn't working, is there a driver or such for it?

1 hour ago, Dhyey Patel said:

My brother bought a Megamodz ps4 controller a long time ago and it works fine on my PS4. On pc i tried playing warzone with it, and the l1 and r1 weren't working. I tried using ds4windows and it still wasn't working, is there a driver or such for it?

Dhyey,

Check the tips in this thread 👆 Most lilkely it's the power cord you are using...