Hi, would the continuous press option be usable for a game like NBA 2k21? Shooting the ball is a timed release. Would i be able to time it to the exact time to release the ball?

Hi, Mega Modz PS4 Macro Remap controller is exactly what you need. It allows you to select from 5 button inputs, including continuous press and adjust the time the button is pressed. Here are 5 available inputs:
- Turbo (button mashing)
- Continuous Press
- Double and Triple Taps
- Standard Remap

More on the macro remap functionality can be found here: https://megamodz.com/ps4-macro-controller

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks so much I can't wait to try it out. What about a ps5 one? How long after the ps5 release are the ps5 macro controllers being sold?

There is no exact date available, but it safe to say it will take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks once the PS5 controllers are released. 

Hello I am new to the modded controller scene and I want to buy one for NBA 2k21 and I was wondering how does one remap a controller to the exact release time to green shots ?

Edited by Sherwin Venus

On 9/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, James Brady said:

There is no exact date available, but it safe to say it will take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks once the PS5 controllers are released. 

Can this be done for Xbox one?

Hello Sherwin,

15 hours ago, Sherwin Venus said:

Hello I am new to the modded controller scene and I want to buy one for NBA 2k21 and I was wondering how does one remap a controller to the exact release time to green shots ?

Can you please elaborate on what is the green shot and how you perform it normally with your fingers. That would help a lot. 

2 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Sherwin,

Can you please elaborate on what is the green shot and how you perform it normally with your fingers. That would help a lot. 

Like there has to be a perfect times shot. Like say I press X and it’ll time and release the shot by it self!!?? Looking for Xbox one

Edited by Ish Garcha

12 hours ago, Ish Garcha said:

Like there has to be a perfect times shot. Like say I press X and it’ll time and release the shot by it self!!?? Looking for Xbox one

Do you need to press X at the right time and the game will take over and hold the X for you? Or you need to hold the X a certain amount of time on you own?

Hi, I am fairly new to modded controllers and will be able to pay any price for a modded xbox controller for nba 2k that can let you shoot constant greens without missing. To make the shot you hold X or Square button for a certain amount of time to perfectly get the shot so that it can make it.

Hello i am new to this modded controller thread and was wondering how much would a xbox one controller cost to mod for nba2k21? Theres multiple ways to shoot in the game. Is there a mod for perfect timing your shot. For instance i have to hold x when i shoot. When i hold x a meter pops up with a white line that moves from left to right. You have to release the x button when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. If you release it perfectly you will get an excellent release and the shot will go in.

3 hours ago, Jackson Chrome said:

Does the controller come with the auto shot stick aiming ? If so will you paste the link so I can order me one. 

We don't offer anything like it. 

2 hours ago, Will B said:

Hi, I am fairly new to modded controllers and will be able to pay any price for a modded xbox controller for nba 2k that can let you shoot constant greens without missing. To make the shot you hold X or Square button for a certain amount of time to perfectly get the shot so that it can make it.

26 minutes ago, david foster said:

Hello i am new to this modded controller thread and was wondering how much would a xbox one controller cost to mod for nba2k21? Theres multiple ways to shoot in the game. Is there a mod for perfect timing your shot. For instance i have to hold x when i shoot. When i hold x a meter pops up with a white line that moves from left to right. You have to release the x button when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. If you release it perfectly you will get an excellent release and the shot will go in.

Is this timing (holding down X for a perfect shot) is always consistent? 

1 hour ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Is this timing (holding down X for a perfect shot) is always consistent? 

Yes its everytime you shoot