Hi, Mega Modz PS4 Macro Remap controller is exactly what you need. It allows you to select from 5 button inputs, including continuous press and adjust the time the button is pressed. Here are 5 available inputs:
- Turbo (button mashing)
- Continuous Press
- Double and Triple Taps
- Standard Remap

More on the macro remap functionality can be found here: https://megamodz.com/ps4-macro-controller

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sherwin,

15 hours ago, Sherwin Venus said:

Hello I am new to the modded controller scene and I want to buy one for NBA 2k21 and I was wondering how does one remap a controller to the exact release time to green shots ?

Can you please elaborate on what is the green shot and how you perform it normally with your fingers. That would help a lot. 

2 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Sherwin,

Can you please elaborate on what is the green shot and how you perform it normally with your fingers. That would help a lot. 

Like there has to be a perfect times shot. Like say I press X and it’ll time and release the shot by it self!!?? Looking for Xbox one

Edited by Ish Garcha

Hi, I am fairly new to modded controllers and will be able to pay any price for a modded xbox controller for nba 2k that can let you shoot constant greens without missing. To make the shot you hold X or Square button for a certain amount of time to perfectly get the shot so that it can make it.

Hello i am new to this modded controller thread and was wondering how much would a xbox one controller cost to mod for nba2k21? Theres multiple ways to shoot in the game. Is there a mod for perfect timing your shot. For instance i have to hold x when i shoot. When i hold x a meter pops up with a white line that moves from left to right. You have to release the x button when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. If you release it perfectly you will get an excellent release and the shot will go in.

2 hours ago, Will B said:

Hi, I am fairly new to modded controllers and will be able to pay any price for a modded xbox controller for nba 2k that can let you shoot constant greens without missing. To make the shot you hold X or Square button for a certain amount of time to perfectly get the shot so that it can make it.

26 minutes ago, david foster said:

Hello i am new to this modded controller thread and was wondering how much would a xbox one controller cost to mod for nba2k21? Theres multiple ways to shoot in the game. Is there a mod for perfect timing your shot. For instance i have to hold x when i shoot. When i hold x a meter pops up with a white line that moves from left to right. You have to release the x button when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. If you release it perfectly you will get an excellent release and the shot will go in.

Is this timing (holding down X for a perfect shot) is always consistent? 

After a quick research, we can confirm that our Mega Modz Macro Master controller
https://megamodz.com/ps4-macro-controller
will be a perfect fit for a green shot in NBA 2k21.

In essence, green shot is a technique where the user is holding the X (Xbox)/ Square (PS4) the needed amount of time in order to execute the perfect shot in the game. 

The Macro Remap function
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap
features the “continuous press” sub-mode that can be tuned in with a specific timing for any stock controller button press. The value of a stock button being  pressed can be configured in the range of 300 ms to 10 seconds. The minimum unit of time that can be changed is 10 ms.

It’s just a matter of finding the exact timing when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. You can use a stopwatch to get a rough idea how much time the  X (Xbox)/ Square (PS4) is being held down for a perfect shot, then programm one of the macro buttons with that timing  via programming mode . If it doesn’t match at first, then try increasing/decreasing timing in small portions (100ms) until you reached the green timing shot. When the programming routine is done all you have to do is to briefly tap the programmed macro button (whenever needed), the modchip will take over and press and hold the button for you and your character will execute a perfect shot. 

The Macro Remap function is only available on PS4 controllers currently. We are planning to come out with this feature for the upcoming PS5/Xbox Series X/S controllers as well. 

Stay Tuned !!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

After a quick research, we can confirm that our Mega Modz Macro Master controller

In essence, green shot is a technique where the user is holding the X (Xbox)/ Square (PS4) the needed amount of time in order to execute the perfect shot in the game. 

The Macro Remap function
features the “continuous press” sub-mode that can be tuned in with a specific timing for any stock controller button press. The value of a stock button being  pressed can be configured in the range of 300 ms to 10 seconds. The minimum unit of time that can be changed is 10 ms.

It’s just a matter of finding the exact timing when the white line lines up in a certain area of the meter. You can use a stopwatch to get a rough idea how much time the  X (Xbox)/ Square (PS4) is being held down for a perfect shot, then programm one of the macro buttons with that timing  via programming mode . If it doesn’t match at first, then try increasing/decreasing timing in small portions (100ms) until you reached the green timing shot. When the programming routine is done all you have to do is to briefly tap the programmed macro button (whenever needed), the modchip will take over and press and hold the button for you and your character will execute a perfect shot. 

The Macro Remap function is only available on PS4 controllers currently. We are planning to come out with this feature for the upcoming PS5/Xbox Series X/S controllers as well. 

Stay Tuned !!!

Omg I m bying this NOW

On 9/28/2020 at 7:18 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

The Macro Remap function

Stay Tuned !!!

Question , on the suggested controller , is it difficult to program the controller in game , for example - I set button for 550ms , while in a game I realize because of latency or any other reason I need to be at 570ms , is this possible to change “on the fly” while playing the game 

4 minutes ago, Tim Crowbar said:

Question , on the suggested controller , is it difficult to program the controller in game , for example - I set button for 550ms , while in a game I realize because of latency or any other reason I need to be at 570ms , is this possible to change “on the fly” while playing the game 

Hello Tim,

Setting up custom values (timing) is a multi-step process. 

First, you need to enter a programming mode:

- Mod button + PS Home Button.

Second, you need to press the macro button you want to change the timing on.

Then,  you need to configure the timing in seconds, milliseconds, and tens of seconds.
- Right Trigger/R2 to increase the number
- Left Trigger/L2 to decrease the number.

And lastly, you need to hit the mod button to save the configured settings.

It may be a good idea to have both Macro Buttons programmed with close timing.
For instance, 550ms on the left one and 570ms on the right one. That would be the most efficient approach in your case. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Billy Jones said:

Would you hold the macro or tap the macro? 

It depends on the sub-mode you are in. 

If you’re referring to the continuous press, then the answer would be yes. 

Tap the Macro Button and the modchip holds down a paired stock button for a programmed period of time. (1,2,3 seconds e.t.c)

It works differently in the other sub-modes:

1. Straight Remap. You just mimicking the paired stock button.

2. Turbo Mod. You spamming the paired stock button by holding down the Macro Button.

3 &4. Double & Triple Tap. Tap the macro button once the modchip taps the paired stock controller button 2 or 3 times with configured timing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Do you need to press X at the right time and the game will take over and hold the X for you? Or you need to hold the X a certain amount of time on you own?

You need to hold x and release at the right time depending on a players shooting stats, badges , height, weight , arm length . So many factors . And then 2k Ronnie lives to shut this kind of stuff down going on in his game these days it seems like lol. So even if ya did dial in , it would have to be adjusted after every update which is pretty frequent . So having a controller made specifically for nba 2k for making green shots and not being able to also allow it to have dribble moves assigned to paddles (multiple analog stick movements ) is just something that doesn’t seem realistic . Best people can do for this is just get the remapping macro controller and then dial it in yourself . For example; have you’re shoooting changed from skill stick to square to shoot (for ps4/ps5) and then people could just adjust the macro to have it release the shoot button to have it green for their specific player . But again would be more work than it’s worth IMO, you could honestly just get better at shooting and be as good I feeel like by the time you have it dialed in with a macro and hopefully the update won’t mess it up which it Will lol 😕