I am looking into buying a gaming controller for my ps4. I have the fps strike pack dominator by collective minds but I want something a little more. What’s your input? I already have a controller built the way I want it I just don’t fully understand what I’m purchasing. I want to be sure I’m buying something for what I believe it to be.

3 hours ago, Norman Nichols said:

I am looking into buying a gaming controller for my ps4. I have the fps strike pack dominator by collective minds but I want something a little more. What’s your input? I already have a controller built the way I want it I just don’t fully understand what I’m purchasing. I want to be sure I’m buying something for what I believe it to be.

Hi, thanks for the great question!

A PS4 Strikepack FPS Dominator is an external controller adapter that offers remapping capabilities and some of the mod functionality. To be able to us the device and its capabilities, you will have be connected to a PC, download a software and configure a setup thru the app. The process is quite overwhelming 😵

Mega Modz modded controllers offer a much more user-friendly experience. There is no additional app or PC  required, all operations are done on the fly through controller buttons with the help of extra components such as mod switch, a color-coded LED indicator. Instructions are simple to follow, check them out to see my point https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods.

Another very important advantage of modded controllers over external adapters is that mods have to give the user an edge but in the meantime they can interfere with the game stock inputs. That's the hardest thing to implement, but you need to be able to execute when you need it to.

Let's take Rapid Fire, what happens when you have it activated and you don't need it sometimes?  - You should be able to quickly turn it off. Our controllers offer that.
How do you know it's off? - LED indicator, rumble vibration, you do not even have to take the eyes off the screen. 

Basically Mega Mods controllers offer a more advanced and refined user experience compared to the PS4 Strikepack F.P.S. Dominator.

There is a very sharp paragraph "Mega Modz Controller Vs External Macro Adapter" in this read that goes over pros and cons of the 2 devices  and will take 1 minute of your time . It's worthy of checking out.

• Like 1