PS4 macro remap controller with all mods

Hello Mega Modz Forums!

What’s the difference between Mods and Macro... I want a ps4 controller that would have all the mods featured for Call of Duty..and have back remappable buttons.. Do I get all available mods with the macro controller? I watched a video and did my research but I am still not sure how is getting a PS4 controller with Juggernaut package and mod buttons on the back different from getting a PS4 macro remap controller? Except that buttons on the back will be different. Can you help please? I don't want to be stuck with he wrong product because of the lack of clarity

Hi, I have a Mega Modz macro ps4 controller and got pretty well with it by now lol You can either have a modded controller with remappable buttons and you will select the mods you wish or the juggernaut pack at their site at the time of the purchase. Or you can get a macro ps4 controller, you don't have to add any modchip to it or remappable buttons as it comes with a macro chip and 2 macro paddles by default. Basically it is 2 different products, they have different modchips and  are operated differently. 

A modded controller works with shooters mainly, while a macro one can be used across a variety of genres. I went with a macro controller as I play many games MK11, Destiny, Warzone, TLOU and the macro one gives me more abilities. I can program different series of same button presses - remap, turbo, turbo double and triple press, continuous press and I can program many of Juggernaut mods via macros on my own. They have instructions on how to do that.

If you think about it, mods are also macros that have been programmed for you by the manufacturer. So every time you press a button on a modded controller that is associated with one of the mods, the modchip applies a pre-programmed sequence for you. All you have to do is just read the instructions and enable the mod. 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, Norman Nichols said:

Hello Mega Modz Forums!

What’s the difference between Mods and Macro... I want a ps4 controller that would have all the mods featured for Call of Duty..and have back remappable buttons.. Do I get all available mods with the macro controller? I watched a video and did my research but I am still not sure how is getting a PS4 controller with Juggernaut package and mod buttons on the back different from getting a PS4 macro remap controller? Except that buttons on the back will be different. Can you help please? I don't want to be stuck with he wrong product because of the lack of clarity

Hi, 

The above reply from Claude pretty much covered it. If you are unfamiliar with Mega Modz modded and macro technologies, check out all details here:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods - a full list of all PS4 available MODS. Click on each icon to learn what it does in the game, how it can benefit you

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap - full instructions on PS4 MACROS. Scroll through all sections to get an understanding on what button presses sequences are offered, how you can use them in games, how you can mimic MODS with them etc

https://megamodz.com/blog/meet-the-all-new-mega-modz-ps4-macro-controller-personalize-your-gameplay-like-never-before - informative read on a Macro Remap PS4 controller, MODS vs MACROS etc

Another significant advantage of the macro controller is that you can have up to 3 inputs of the same button being active simultaneously. One standard button input and two modified inputs. For Instance, you play Battle Royal games and are not sure which gun you will pick up next. You can configure Rapid Fire for pistols and short-range semi-auto weapons on the left Macro Button, Auto Burst for long-range Assault and Marksman rifles on the right Macro Button and still have standard fire-button input on R2/R1 for all the rest automatic weapons. You get to choose which button input (stock or modified) is more beneficial at any given moment in a game and execute it.

Pre-configures Rapid Fire mod doesn’t give you that flexibility as you only have a modified input on a stock button (R2/R1). Let's say you have a mod activated and need to execute a standard input in a game - you won't be able to do that unless you turn the mod off.

• 7 months later...