General Inquiries - (Questions & Answers)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Todd McClure said:

Any update on the mod chips for ps5 dualsense edge controllers?

Hello Todd, 

Yes! We have yet to announce the option , but we have completed all testing - the thing came out beautifuly and we are super excited! The team is finishing up with tutorials to be added to the site as we speak. Just few more days and we do the launch🔥 Bare with us

14 hours ago, Idris B said:

Hello, I would like to know when the Mechanical Shoulder and Mechanical Face buttons will be back in stock?

Hello.

The Mechanical Shoulder buttons for the PS5 controller are back in stock.

The question has been answered in detail in the topic below:

2 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello.

The Mechanical Shoulder buttons for the PS5 controller are back in stock.

The question has been answered in detail in the topic below:

Only the Mechanical shoulder buttons are in stock. The Mechanical face buttons are still out of stock. When will both the Mechanical shoulder buttons and Mechanical face buttons be in stock. I'm trying to have all of the modifications on one controller.

1 minute ago, Idris B said:

Only the Mechanical shoulder buttons are in stock. The Mechanical face buttons are still out of stock. When will both the Mechanical shoulder buttons and Mechanical face buttons be in stock. I'm trying to have all of the modifications on one controller.

The question was answered in the topic I mentioned previously---Early June. 

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, Idris B said:

Hello, I know I asked this question last time but when is your Mechanical face buttons and Mechanical Shoulder buttons going to be back in stock. I actually plan on buying your controller next month.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 111645.png

Screenshot 2023-06-26 111449.png

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

These options mentioned above will be back in stock by the end of the next week. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 12:13 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello,

These options mentioned above will be back in stock by the end of the next week. 

Hello. I was told by you that the Mechanical face buttons and Mechanical Shoulder buttons going to be back in stock by the end of last week but they are still out of stock. When will Mechanical face buttons and Mechanical Shoulder actually be in stock? like I mentioned I actually plan on buying this controller this month.

2 hours ago, Idris B said:

Hello. I was told by you that the Mechanical face buttons and Mechanical Shoulder buttons going to be back in stock by the end of last week but they are still out of stock. When will Mechanical face buttons and Mechanical Shoulder actually be in stock? like I mentioned I actually plan on buying this controller this month.

Hello,

The options you are inquiring about will become available on Tuesday (7/11/2023) by the end of the day. 

Sorry for the delays. There were a few technical difficulties with the products that have been successfully resolved.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/24/2022 at 3:04 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello guys,

This topic is dedicated to answering general questions about PlayStation and Xbox modded controllers and mods.

HELPFUL LINKS:

2022 MODDED CONTROLLER BUYING GUIDE

5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MODDED CONTROLLERS

DETAILED, STEP-BY-STEP WRITTEN TUTORIALS

OTHER FORUMS THREADS

VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS

USING MODDED CONTROLLER ON A PC

ANTI-RECOIL AND USER FEEDBACK

RULES:

Be sure to read these simple rules below before posting your question.

1. Please search the topic first and see if there are replies that match your question before posting. This topic aims to keep this section clean and informative so everyone can find what they are looking for fast. Therefore, we won't be approving repetitive questions.

2.  Be specific and to the point when posting your question. That will insure getting an answer in a timely manner.

3. Users are welcome to answer other users' questions.

4. Keep a positive attitude and be respectful to the other users and moderators.

BUILD YOUR CONTROLLER HERE

https://megamodz.com/controller-creator

GO AHEAD AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS - WE ARE HERE TO HELP!

I bought the dualsense edge controller juggernaut edition with y’all but I didn’t get the 2-4 led light I only Got 1-4 led lights? 

5 minutes ago, Erin Germany said:

I bought the dualsense edge controller juggernaut edition with y’all but I didn’t get the 2-4 led light I only Got 1-4 led lights? 

Hello Erin,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us.

That's correct. The modification you have bought has only 1 Custom LED Indicator on the back.  The other LED indicator is for the Advanced Back Paddles functionality. Your controller doesn't have that. 

let us know if that helps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you could remove the front and back mics from the dualsense edge controller without impeding its unrelated functionality? I don't intend to use the dualsenses microphone related functions and would prefer a mod that removes them.

Edited by Jaden McHugh

4 hours ago, Explicit said:

I was wondering if you could remove the front and back mics from the dualsense edge controller without impeding its unrelated functionality? I don't intend to use the dualsenses microphone related functions and would prefer a mod that removes them.

Hello,

Yes, if you just remove the microphones it shouldn't affect anything else in the controller. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Charlotte Rau said:

Im looking for a controller with a button that will perform multiple actions but I dont know what to look into, if anyone has any input on this it would greatly help.

Hello Charlotte,

Can you please elaborate? What console platform the controller should be comparable with? Can you specify what you mean by "multiple actions"?