Programming Off timing for green shots in NBA 2K21

Hello Edward,

Thank you for your recent order with us.

If you’ve already paired the desired controller stock button with the macro one and scrolled to the 5TH sub-mode (continuous press) you are one step away from setting up a green light shot timing. 

The macro remap function allows users to customize ON and OFF button timing.
ON - the time a stock button is being held down.
OFF - pause/s between button presses.

In the 5TH sub-mode, there is no OFF button timing since the modchip presses and holds a stock button for you therefore you can only adjust ON button timing.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:01 AM, Edward Peters said:

After I get into the programming mode (all 4 white lights). I try to tap the macro button to program the "OFF timing" and nothing happens?

Once in programming mode, if you tap the macro button you would program OFF button timing (It’s not applicable in the 5TH sub-mode). Instead, you need to hold down the macro button for 2 seconds in order to start changing the timing. 

You can find full macro remap instructions here.

Let us know if that helps. 

• 2 months later...

I need help with my green light also, I guessed it at 0.54 cause it faster than the only other reference (Lebron at 0.64) & it works amazingly, super Green on any none moving shots with a lil space, BUT that’s only in My Court, Pro Practice Gym & Career mode, a soon as I go to the Rec & the park it won’t hit a shot, not even 1! Shot I can hit & green with out the MegaMod, won’t hit at all!!! Help!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Jay Class said:

I need help with my green light also, I guessed it at 0.54 cause it faster than the only other reference (Lebron at 0.64) & it works amazingly, super Green on any none moving shots with a lil space, BUT that’s only in My Court, Pro Practice Gym & Career mode, a soon as I go to the Rec & the park it won’t hit a shot, not even 1! Shot I can hit & green with out the MegaMod, won’t hit at all!!! Help!!!!!! 

Jay, 

I haven’t experienced any differences when switching game mods and courts. Your  green shot meter should be the same in any game mode but anything could be possible. I would suggest trying to re-adjust the timings again. Set each macro paddle to two different values (they can be opposite extremes), see which value brings the shot meter closer to greening and start fine tuning that value.