I ordered a controller from you guys on July 6th and it said it would take about a month to ship so I waited patiently website said it would be here August 6th, but it was delayed 

I emailed to see what was going on and support team told me to email usps to see what is going on with the package, so I sent them an email along with the tracking number and they said they never recieved a package to email you guys back so I did and it seems like a lot of people are having a similar problem. But maybe an update on the status would be nice so some of us know what’s going on with the package we bought. 
thanks in advance 

Jonathan, 

Please check your mailbox, the package just got delivered! You can check your tracking in your account or via the link that was sent in an email. 

We would like to apologize for this big delay, local USPS has worked with limited staff lately and this must be the reason of many of the packages sent out same day as yours, being delayed for more than one week. 

We hope the controller performance will make it up to you and let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!  

Same..... I’ve been waiting for whole month now. It sucks because we invest time and hard working money to reward ourselves. I got the excuse of tellling me that they are having shortage on a piece, why wasn’t I told this long time ago? I have  been messaging this company for a while now. I get it.... High on demand but let us know or hire more people if it’s this long. I’m over here trying to hype this company and give them the credit. I mean whole month now and still no controller? The shipping label was created but I called ups.... They have been fine. Can someone reach out to me and tell me if it’s beeen delivered and what it looks like because I don’t have the description what they replaced it with. Literally don’t get any updates. 

20 hours ago, Oscar Urita said:

Same..... I’ve been waiting for whole month now. It sucks because we invest time and hard working money to reward ourselves. I got the excuse of tellling me that they are having shortage on a piece, why wasn’t I told this long time ago? I have  been messaging this company for a while now. I get it.... High on demand but let us know or hire more people if it’s this long. I’m over here trying to hype this company and give them the credit. I mean whole month now and still no controller? The shipping label was created but I called ups.... They have been fine. Can someone reach out to me and tell me if it’s beeen delivered and what it looks like because I don’t have the description what they replaced it with. Literally don’t get any updates. 

Oscar,

Your request to replace the out of stock part with anything equivalent has been satisfied. The package has shipped with USPS, not UPS and u can see updates in your account at anytime. I just checked, it is in transit. 

On 8/22/2020 at 10:10 AM, James Brady said:

Oscar,

Your request to replace the out of stock part with anything equivalent has been satisfied. The package has shipped with USPS, not UPS and u can see updates in your account at anytime. I just checked, it is in transit. 

Why would you correct me? Why did that bug you? Aside from that, how does rapid fire work? I press on the button on warzone and the way I tested the controller.... The harder I press on the trigger I shoot with, the slower it shoots. I tried resetting my controller and auto heal isn’t working. 

On 8/26/2020 at 4:40 AM, Oscar Urita said:

Why would you correct me? Why did that bug you? Aside from that, how does rapid fire work? I press on the button on warzone and the way I tested the controller.... The harder I press on the trigger I shoot with, the slower it shoots. I tried resetting my controller and auto heal isn’t working. 

Hi it didn't bug me, its just you can't track a package at UPS site using USPS tracking number, that's all. Were you able to activate Rapid Fire https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire? The firing speed depends on several factors:

- Rapid Fire is compatible with semi auto and single shot weapons only (single shot weapons that have a very slow firing rate such as Bolt Action Rifles are also not a good fit for RF)

- There is a speed cap for each game pre-set by the game developer and you can not go above it

- Use modes 1- 3 if you have semi-auto and/or single-shot guns in your Primary and Secondary slots. Speeds can be adjusted via a programming mode in each sub-mode (more info below).

-Use modes 4-6 if you’re playing with semi and fully-auto guns in one game round as it will allow you to quickly toggle Rapid Fire ON and OFF by double tapping on the Triangle button (switching-weapon button).

As for Auto Heal, what exactly is the mod not doing? Were you able to activate it? https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/auto-heal