Jump to content

Controller in limbo


Recommended Posts

I ordered my controller on the 26th of Nov. I was told that it was delayed... Then I was told they would do two day shipping which did not happen.. I have emailed with no response... I feel like I have paid for a premium product  which should get premium customer  care I have not gotten either as of yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cecil Harding said:

I ordered my controller on the 26th of Nov. I was told that it was delayed... Then I was told they would do two day shipping which did not happen.. I have emailed with no response... I feel like I have paid for a premium product  which should get premium customer  care I have not gotten either as of yet.

Hello Cecil.

Your package has been shipped out on December the 27TH.

It looks like there is now a delay on USPS part. The tracking suggests that you should receive it shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Holyday season is the most difficult time for merchants and shipping carriers. Unfortunately delays happen. 

USPS.com%C2%AE+-+USPS+Tracking%C2%AE+Results+-+Google+Chrome.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand this but there has been horrible communication  of the delays and promises of an upgrade to the shipping in itself...  It has not progressed since the 5th so what do I do if I do not receive my controller and when should I follow up with you guys.

Cecil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Cecil Harding said:

I understand this but there has been horrible communication  of the delays and promises of an upgrade to the shipping in itself...  It has not progressed since the 5th so what do I do if I do not receive my controller and when should I follow up with you guys.

Cecil

The last update was in Memphis 4 days ago. It's not far from the destination. My best guess would  be is that you should receive it yearly next week, Monday - Tuesday. Please contact us back if you don't receive it by Wednesday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

The last update was in Memphis 4 days ago. It's not far from the destination. My best guess would  be is that you should receive it yearly next week, Monday - Tuesday. Please contact us back if you don't receive it by Wednesday. 

Good morning mundus still have not gotten my package and nothing has changed on USPS side contacting you as advised.

Cecil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Cecil Harding said:

Good morning mundus still have not gotten my package and nothing has changed on USPS side contacting you as advised.

Cecil

Hello Cecil, 

Here is the service request number for your package - Service Request Number: 34484531.

Based on our experience, the best thing to do is to contact USPS via 800 275 8777 with your tracking number. Normally packages appear back on route within a day or two after a phone inquiry. 

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, James Brady said:

Hello Cecil, 

Here is the service request number for your package - Service Request Number: 34484531.

Based on our experience, the best thing to do is to contact USPS via 800 275 8777 with your tracking number. Normally packages appear back on route within a day or two after a phone inquiry. 

Thank you.

Why didn't you guys just give that to me before then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Cecil Harding said:

Why didn't you guys just give that to me before then?

The service request has just been created, typically takes 1 - 3 days to get addressed by USPS. You are welcome to use it or your tracking number when contacting them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, James Brady said:

The service request has just been created, typically takes 1 - 3 days to get addressed by USPS. You are welcome to use it or your tracking number when contacting them. 

Within the last 3 days it was created? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cecil Harding said:

Good morning mundus still have not gotten my package and nothing has changed on USPS side contacting you as advised.

Cecil

Hi Cecil,

We will get it resolved one way or another. If worst comes to worst and the package is lost then we will go ahead and recreate your controller again and expedite it VIA FedEx this time. 

From our experience USPS delivery is not always reliable but they address claims like this quickly. Please try calling them with the claim number and your tracking and keep us posted. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hi Cecil,

We will get it resolved one way or another. If worst comes to worst and the package is lost then we will go ahead and recreate your controller again and expedite it VIA FedEx this time. 

From our experience USPS delivery is not always reliable but they address claims like this quickly. Please try calling them with the claim number and your tracking and keep us posted. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

So I called them and put the number in they said they will contact me within 3 days 🙄😮💨.. will try to be patient! Lol this is a gift for my nephew that is going to be over a month over due..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 12:28 PM, James Brady said:

The service request has just been created, typically takes 1 - 3 days to get addressed by USPS. You are welcome to use it or your tracking number when contacting them. 

Good Morning James and Mundus,

Have you heard anything from USPS they said you guys were the people they will contact after I called them this AM. They added me now but the lady said I should be concerned about how long this has taken and that the controller may need to be replaced.

 

Cecil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cecil Harding said:

Good Morning James and Mundus,

Have you heard anything from USPS they said you guys were the people they will contact after I called them this AM. They added me now but the lady said I should be concerned about how long this has taken and that the controller may need to be replaced.

 

Cecil

Hello Cecil,

We haven't heard from USPS regarding the case.

We will go ahead and recreate the controller on Monday. Will provide the tracking number (FedEx) on Monday as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Cecil,

We haven't heard from USPS regarding the case.

We will go ahead and recreate the controller on Monday. Will provide the tracking number (FedEx) on Monday as well. 

Okay dokay I was looking thru other posts it recommended that I use a physical address for FedEx so I added my physical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cecil Harding said:

It appears it may be finally moving. So hold off on the new build because it may actually show up now...

Cecil

Good morning Cecil, 

Yes, it is 😀 The issue is pretty common around the holidays time, and once a request is submitted, the package gets back on route.

Thank you for your patience!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2022 at 6:15 AM, Cecil Harding said:

did you guys actually get an update from usps?

Cecil, 

They updated the package whereabout yesterday, it finally left TN and the next update should happen in NM. They emailed us back with the same info I see in your tracking, I followed up to get eta on delivery. We are terribly sorry for this experience, please give it a couple of more days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...