ADS jittering to the left

Hi I've noticed an issue while using my controller (less than a month old) while playing COD warzone and aiming down sights mainly 3-4x scope or sniper the site jitters off target to the left it makes targeting impossible or extremely difficult (all mods are switched off) 

I switched back to my original PS4 controller and the issue stoped instantly my friend said he has a similar issue with his new controller from mega modz 

Dose anyone have any advice to fix or is it a return for repair situation ? 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:29 PM, Iain Orr said:

Hi I've noticed an issue while using my controller (less than a month old) while playing COD warzone and aiming down sights mainly 3-4x scope or sniper the site jitters off target to the left it makes targeting impossible or extremely difficult (all mods are switched off) 

I switched back to my original PS4 controller and the issue stoped instantly my friend said he has a similar issue with his new controller from mega modz 

Mine started doing that after I dropped it. Had to send it to mega for repairs. 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:29 PM, Iain Orr said:

Hello, thank you for the order with Mega Modz. 

If your controller is doing that while the mods are off, it has to be checked out by our techs. Please scroll to the NOTE for International customers (highlighted in yellow) to see step-by-step instructions on how to proceed with the return. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and will make it right for you.