Macro ps4

Thank you, order placed ?? The last thing to confirm , if I play a lot of elder scrolls online I would like 2 know, if I use a macro controller can I do multiple skills in 1 button? For example: R2, square, R2 triangle, and R2 circle all by pressing a button and of course turbo mode.

1 minute ago, Leo Weaver said:

Thank you, order placed ?? The last thing to confirm , if I play a lot of elder scrolls online I would like 2 know, if I use a macro controller can I do multiple skills in 1 button? For example: R2, square, R2 triangle, and R2 circle all by pressing a button and of course turbo mode.

Leo, 

Macro Remap PS4 Controller is a pretty advanced gamepad with an exclusive functionality. It will allow to assign one button to one of the macro paddles and configure it further with one of these inputs:

- Same Button Presses. In case there are repetitive same stock controller button presses in a game, a Macro Button can do automatic presses when a macro button is being held down (Turbo Function). The timing can be adjusted (stock button being pressed and released). 

- Double-Tap & Triple Tap. If a game requires the user to double-tap a button in order to perform some actions a Macro Button can be configured to perform Double Tap or Triple tap on a single Macro Button press (the timing of button presses and pauses between presses can be adjusted). 

- Button Holding Down. If you hold down a stock button in a game for longer than an ordinary click time, you can configure a Macro Button to hold down a stock button for a programmed period of time.  You don’t have to press and hold a stock button anymore. You can click a configured Macro Button and the modchip will take care of the rest.

- Straight (traditional) Remap. It is just pairing a stock button to a Macro button. A macro button will mimic the function of the paired button.

‼️It won't let you program a sequence of the buttons - this type of functionality would require using a PC or another app for programming, products like this have been introduced on the gaming market before  and, no doubt, they have their pros and cons. But our main focus, when creating the Macro Remap PS4 controller, was to deliver a gaming controller capable of being programmed with several types of macros on the fly. No app, no PC  - just use the controller buttons and LED Indicator and you're good to go‼️

You can read more via other thread in the Forums or on our site (there is a product Tutorial and a demo video too).