Fast Reload mod

Looking to see how to set up the fast reload for the M13..Lights indicate that they are on but don't function... To be more exact when I set quick reload it doesn’t reload my weapon it starts too reload but doesn’t fully finish.. I am getting frustrated this is one of the mods I wanted to the most. Help anyone? 😭

Hi,  fast reload is a bit complicated compared to other mods. If you get the lights on when activating the mod, it means it's on but most likely you are in the wrong sub-mode. Fast reload has 10 sub-modes and they have a chart on their site that tells you which sub-mode you should  be in to  be able to use the weapon you want. If you don't use the sub-mode your weapon is assigned to, it won't fast reload for you. 

On 8/8/2020 at 8:05 AM, Allan Castro said:

Oh I see so for M13 on warzone I have to go to the sub-mode 2? Thanks for helping me out man

Allan, that's correct, if you play MW and Warzone and want to use M13, Fast Reload mod comes pre-set with the optimal unit delays for these games, so all you need to do is switch to sub-mode 2 as per the MW Chart. 

Check out the user video tutorial as well, from [8:00] is demonstrates how to use Fast Reload in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMtDLZ4obY&t=616s 

For other COD games, you may need to program suggested unit delays yourself using the values provided in game charts:

PS4 Fast Reload Instructions

Xbox One Fast Reload Instructions

FR chart.png

1 hour ago, Dawson Brekke said:

Does fast reload comes automatically remapped to square button or do I have to do that?

Yes, Square button is the reload button, so once you enable the mod and have correct unit delays on, just press the Square to perform a Fast Reload. 

• Like 1