Controller randomly vibrating

12 hours ago, Corey Ford said:

Hi, is it normal for my controller to vibrate and the rapid fire chip turn on while playing? It's just started doing it and I'm confused why. It hasn't done this before until now, I play Warzone.

Thanks Corey.

Hi, it seems like you are in Tactical sub-mode (sub-modes 4 - 6). Please reset the controller back to factory default:

• Hold down the mod switch and tap PS-Home button, then release both buttons. All four LEDs will glow WHITE indicating the mod is now awaiting further input.
  • Hold down the PS-Home button and tap D-Pad Down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back and the mod will re-program itself back to the factory default setting.
  • Turn the controller off and back on.

And then use Rapid Fire sub-modes 1 - 3. You can access all steps here and make sure to check out the into in TIPS sections: https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire

On 8/5/2020 at 6:25 AM, James Brady said:

Hi, it seems like you are in Tactical sub-mode (sub-modes 4 - 6). Please reset the controller back to factory default:

• Hold down the mod switch and tap PS-Home button, then release both buttons. All four LEDs will glow WHITE indicating the mod is now awaiting further input.
  • Hold down the PS-Home button and tap D-Pad Down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back and the mod will re-program itself back to the factory default setting.
  • Turn the controller off and back on.

And then use Rapid Fire sub-modes 1 - 3. You can access all steps here and make sure to check out the into in TIPS sections: https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire

I'm stupid that fixed it. Thank you. Sorry for the hassle. 

• Like 1