Xdefiant compatibility

4 hours ago, Nate River said:

Im thinking about buying an edge controller only for the mechanic to press a two buttons at the same time, but with the release of the new game Xdefiant, I would like if the rapid-fire mod will be compatible.

Thank you.

As long the the game features semi-auto and/or single-shot weapons Rapid Fire Mod will work. 

20 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Si es el botón X , entonces el Jump Shot funcionará bien. 

But now I have two questions about this:

1. If it's not the x button by default but I set it in the in-game controller options so that the jump is assigned to the x, will that work?

2. The Mod called "Layouts" in the edge controller creator shouldn't it be used to make it work with any button? What is it for then?

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Nate River said:

1. If it's not the x button by default but I set it in the in-game controller options so that the jump is assigned to the x, will that work?

Yes, as a long as the Jump Button is assigned to the X button on the controller it will work. 

49 minutes ago, Nate River said:

2. The Mod called "Layouts" in the edge controller creator shouldn't it be used to make it work with any button? What is it for then?

This feature is for old COD games primarily. It allows the use of all mods in different preset COD button layouts such as Tactical, Lefty, Nom4d, etc. The main use of it in the latest COD games is to be able to set Rapid Fire on the R1 button instead of R2 (Default Flipped). 

16 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Yes, as a long as the Jump Button is assigned to the X button on the controller it will work. 

This feature is for old COD games primarily. It allows the use of all mods in different preset COD button layouts such as Tactical, Lefty, Nom4d, etc. The main use of it in the latest COD games is to be able to set Rapid Fire on the R1 button instead of R2 (Default Flipped). 

So reading this last I think the possibility of changing the joysticks modules without problems is better than that mod.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1