New controller, quick question about “Auto spot mod”

Estefano Ro

(warzone)

When i have auto spot on and I try to “aim down sight” it throws a grenade(etc) instead. I read in another post about this same issue. And how i have to change “sub modes” But there was only instructions for xbox, and im on ps5. Did i miss something? What are sub modes and how can i change it to fix this? sorry im a newbie I just got a controller and i totally love it. A response would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_5143.jpeg

Edited by Estefano Ro

22 minutes ago, Estefano Ro said:

(warzone)

When i have auto spot on and I try to “aim down sight” it throws a grenade(etc) instead. I read in another post about this same issue. And how i have to change “sub modes” But there was only instructions for xbox, and im on ps5. Did i miss something? What are sub modes and how can i change it to fix this? sorry im a newbie I just got a controller and i totally love it. A response would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_5143.jpeg

Hello Estefano,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. 

For the Auto Ping Mod to work in Warzone please follow the instructions below:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-auto-spot

In short, the Auto Ping Mod has 4 sub-modes. The number 3 and 4 are designed for Warzone. The first 2 won't work properly in Warzone.

You will need to scroll to either 3 or 4 by following the steps in the link above. 

Let us know if that helps.