When will I get my refund?

My name is Jorge and I purchased 2 items for the birthday of my nephews from your website, but it turned out one of them is already getting a modded controller, so I cancelled one as I no longer need it, my apologizes. I still have not received my refund, please let me know if i’m getting refunded for only one purchase. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Jorge Mccoy said:

My name is Jorge and I purchased 2 items for the birthday of my nephews from your website, but it turned out one of them is already getting a modded controller, so I cancelled one as I no longer need it, my apologizes. I still have not received my refund, please let me know if i’m getting refunded for only one purchase. Thank you. 

Jorge, 

I was able to find you in the system by your name and see that the refund for the canceled order has been processed on our end. You should have received an email confirmation.

All unfulfilled orders are refunded within 24 hours, but it can take up to 3 to 5 business days for the funds to be reflected back on your credit card. We can not expedite it as it depends on how fast your bank processes refunds.