difficulty with Turbo mode

Trying to setup my megamodz and having some difficulty. Im watching the video but his doesnt have as many buttons on the back as mine does. I did exactly what he said to switch submodes (trying to get to Turbo mode) but instead of being able to switch through the different modes, i have one led lit up green on the top right side, and when i press the right paddle on the back, the green led switches back and forth from the rt side green top to the rt side green bottom. thanks for you help

3 minutes ago, Estevan Gislason said:

Trying to setup my megamodz and having some difficulty. Im watching the video but his doesnt have as many buttons on the back as mine does. I did exactly what he said to switch submodes (trying to get to Turbo mode) but instead of being able to switch through the different modes, i have one led lit up green on the top right side, and when i press the right paddle on the back, the green led switches back and forth from the rt side green top to the rt side green bottom. thanks for you help

Hi Estevan,

Thank you for the recent order with us. Go ahead and reset the controller:

- Hold down the mod switch and tap the PS-Home button, then release both buttons to enter “Programming Mode”.
All four LEDs will glow WHITE indicating the mod is now awaiting further input. NOTE: If you entered “Programming Mode” accidentally or changed your mind on the way, you’ll have to wait 8 seconds for the modchip to exit “Programming Mode” automatically. There is no other way to exit the Programming Mode.

- Hold down the PS-Home button and tap D-Pad Down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play and the modchip will reset itself back to the factory default settings.

Now select the button on the controller you want to turbo and map it to one of the paddles:

-Hold down the mod switch on the back, then hold down the macro button, and finally hold down the stock button to be assigned for 2 seconds.
- When the button is assigned, the LED Indicator will show the corresponding color in the Slot 1 or Slot 2 position (top row) corresponding to the left or right Macro Button respectively.
- The rumble motors will vibrate for 1 second indicating the successful assignment of the stock button.

Now you are automatically in the 1st sub-mode and you need to get to sub-mode 2 - Turbo.  So you

• hold down the mod button on the back.
  • Then press and hold the macro button for 2 seconds to enter the sub-mode menu.
  • The LED indicator will flash all 4 slots in GREEN showing that the modchip entered the sub-mode menu. It will then show the sub-mode 1 (1 Red LED, the top left LED slot is lit)

To get to the sub-mode 2, you tap R2 once (just tap, do not hold it down), and you click the mod button again to save it. 

Now you can check the sub-mode you are in by holding down the mod button and the macro button for 2 sec, you get 4 green lights, and then you are supposed to see the turbo su-mod led configuration 2 Red LEDs, top left and right slots are lit. 

Let me know if this work or if not, which step do you get stuck on?

Thank you for your help – its working now!

Last question – is it possible to program a combination of button presses ? What I would like to program - im thinking that programming two crouch’s on the O button and 1 left or right stick move combined performs a drop and roll in Battlefront 1).

13 hours ago, Estevan Gislason said:

Thank you for your help – its working now!

Last question – is it possible to program a combination of button presses ? What I would like to program - im thinking that programming two crouch’s on the O button and 1 left or right stick move combined performs a drop and roll in Battlefront 1).

👍

As for your question, only one stock controller button can be assigned to each macro button at a time and be further configured to perform a macro.

The main concept of the product is a super user-friendly macro controller that doesn’t require any software or applications to operate it. All is done through the existing controller components, and an ability to create macros containing multiple button presses would complicate the user interface even more.