Compatibility with Diablo 3

Hello, I will receive my new controller tomorrow.

Is it possible to make the controller do these 2 things?

1. Fire (R2) automatically without having to hold down the button. Could I maybe double click R2 and then it would hold the button down for me? I'm basically looking for a way where I don't have to hold down the button for hours of game play.

2. Can I press a single button and activate multiple buttons? Example, I can just press the X button, but Triangle, Square, and X will be pressed. Once again, rather than consistently pressing all 3 buttons every time for hours during play, I could just press 1 button.

Thank you.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:47 PM, Huy Tran said:

Hello, I will receive my new controller tomorrow.

Is it possible to make the controller do these 2 things?

1. Fire (R2) automatically without having to hold down the button. Could I maybe double click R2 and then it would hold the button down for me? I'm basically looking for a way where I don't have to hold down the button for hours of game play.

2. Can I press a single button and activate multiple buttons? Example, I can just press the X button, but Triangle, Square, and X will be pressed. Once again, rather than consistently pressing all 3 buttons every time for hours during play, I could just press 1 button.

Thank you.

Hello Huy, 

1. With a modded controller you will have to hold down the fire button to execute Rapid Fire https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire

2. With a macro remap controller, you can try using the Continious Press macro https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap

This is how it works:

- you assign the fire button to one of the paddles on the back

- you select sub mode 5 (Continuous Press)

- now every time you click the paddle, the controller will hold down the fire button for either a default 3 sec time

- or you program in your own from 300 ms to 10 sec

Only one button can be configured with a macro at a time, no multiple button sequences are available as it would require a PC or an app to execute that. And the idea behind a macro controller was to build the product allowing to program in popular macros on the fly. 

A macro and a modded controller are 2 separate products with 2 different functionalities, you can choose one or the other. 

Let us know if you have more questions!