Auto Sprint Not Working (COD BO: COLD WAR 2020)

Hello everyone!

My name's Douglas and after many years of desiring a modded controller I was finally able to purchase one and I love it! However, I'm having trouble with the auto sprint in COD BO Cold War. I've tried all three modes and the character only walks. I'm playing on PC and I purchased the XBOX One Modded controller with all the first person shooter mods preinstalled. Any help in the right direction is highly appreciated!

Thank you so MUCH and I look forward to hearing back from you guys (&gals) (hopefully) sooner than later!

Best,

Douglas 

Hello Douglas,

Thank you for your recent order.

On 12/5/2020 at 1:20 AM, Douglas Peters said:

I've tried all three modes and the character only walks

The only Auto Sprint sub-mode that works in Cold War is the first one.

In order to make your solder sprint you need to tap the ADS button (Left Trigger) while your soldier is walking. Essentially, the mod is a deferent Sprint action execution. 

Instead of pushing in your Left Stick you tap the Left Trigger. You can aim and shoot once the Left Trigger is released your character will continue sprinting. 

You can find more technical info by the link below. 

https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods/updated-auto-sprint

Please also keep in mind that if you play in the layout other than default the mod execution will change as well according to the selected layout (Lefty, Tactical etc.)

Let us know if that helps.