Xbox controller questions

Hello, I bought a controller quite some time ago here, been very satisfied with it thus far. However recently, I've had two issues arise. The first is my right thumb stick has a slow, consistent drift upwards no matter where I place my controller, and the second is none of my led indicators work telling me if I've enabled a mod, or what's currently on. Was just curious about how the process is for repairs and a rough cost estimate?

1 hour ago, James Norris said:

Hello, I bought a controller quite some time ago here, been very satisfied with it thus far. However recently, I've had two issues arise. The first is my right thumb stick has a slow, consistent drift upwards no matter where I place my controller, and the second is none of my led indicators work telling me if I've enabled a mod, or what's currently on. Was just curious about how the process is for repairs and a rough cost estimate?

Hello James,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to repair stick drifts on the controllers that are outside of the warranty period (12 months) because it will require changing the entire controller

board which will be equivalent to the cost of building a new controller. 

Generally, we try to avoid fixing old controllers unless the problem is minor. Many customers expect to double a controller life cycle when they send it back for repair and this is never the case. Usually, controllers will start braking more frequently after the warranty period, depending on the usage and maintenance.

Hope this helps and sorry for not able to resolve your problem.