Soooo I have factory reset my controller but now it won’t let me remap the macros 😩 .. I’ve done everything right .. 

i can activate the mods & stuff fine .. my macros are normally X & O ..  I’ve tried remapping all different buttons to each macro button but it’s just not working .. 

is my controller just fully broken now?? 🥺🥺 this controller was purchased in 2019 so it’s a little old & a little late to send back to check it ..

pleeeeease someone say this is fixable 

10 hours ago, Tamika Barrett said:

Soooo I have factory reset my controller but now it won’t let me remap the macros 😩 .. I’ve done everything right .. 

i can activate the mods & stuff fine .. my macros are normally X & O ..  I’ve tried remapping all different buttons to each macro button but it’s just not working .. 

is my controller just fully broken now?? 🥺🥺 this controller was purchased in 2019 so it’s a little old & a little late to send back to check it ..

pleeeeease someone say this is fixable 

Hello Tamika,

10 hours ago, Tamika Barrett said:

Soooo I have factory reset my controller but now it won’t let me remap the macros 😩

Your controller configuration does not include the Macro Remap functionality. It offers MODS plus standard back buttons with the Straight Remap function.

It looks like you are using the wrong instructions to pair the back buttons.

Please visit this link below and follow the steps to make your back buttons work.

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/paddles

Let us know if that helps.