PS5 controller ( juggernaut )warzone set ups

I'm trying my best to figure this controller out. I have the juggernaut mods with the advanced back buttons, I play alot of warzone and I really need some help on what mods I should use and also what my back buttons should be . I've messed around with it some. But I'm just using sniper breathe and that's about it.. please let me know what mods I should use and what back buttons work the best..  thanks

2 hours ago, Larry Blair said:

I'm trying my best to figure this controller out. I have the juggernaut mods with the advanced back buttons, I play alot of warzone and I really need some help on what mods I should use and also what my back buttons should be . I've messed around with it some. But I'm just using sniper breathe and that's about it.. please let me know what mods I should use and what back buttons work the best..  thanks

Hi Larry,

Here is my favorite setup for Warzone.

MODS

• Armor Repair Assist (Sub-mode #1). Double-tap on the Square button and the character will fix armor automatically. Otherwise, you need to hold down the Triangle button for up to 5 seconds.
  • Auto Sprint (Sub-mode #3)Tactical Sprint. Tap the Left Trigger and the soldier will Super Sprint. Otherwise, you will need to double-tap on the Left stick.
  • Sniper Breath (Sub-mode #1)

BACK BUTTONS

• The right paddle is configured as an ON/OFF switch for Special Mods (All the mods mentioned above). I mostly use Variable Scopes on my Sniper Rifles, If the Sniper Breath mod is activated I will no longer be able to switch between Zoom levels (Sniper Breath Mod limitation). Anytime I need to change it (doesn’t happen often though) I will disable mods, then change the Zoom level, then enable mods back.
  • The Left Paddle is paired to the Fire Button (R2) and configured as Turbo (The same thing as Rapid Fire). I use it anytime I have a pistol or any other semi-auto gun. That way I don’t have to spam the R2 button and can focus on aiming better.

The above setup I use when I play Solos. If I play in a team I will replace the Armor Repair assist with the Auto Spot/Ping (sub-mode 3 or 4. Depending on your preferences) and spot enemies for my teammates.

My best recommendation would be to start using mods and back buttons configurations one (maybe two) at a time to better understand the new layer/s of the functionality and then replicate the entire setup. It will take some time and practice to learn new mechanics and get used to them. Once you get there you will become a better player. 

• Like 1