Is there a referral link or program?

Yes just wondering but is there a referral Link or program where as if I refer someone to buy (purchase)  a controller  because i recently purchased the Decked out $$200.00 well more if it was for half off discount due to 🎄!! And they purchased their controller after they saw how well mine was make and how much effort went into each controller!

Maybe is  there was some kind of points system to get gear or use towards upgrades to your own controller. I just purchased my controller less than 1 month ago.  And I'm happier than even I have the $200.00+ Elite series 2 controller.. also have scuff gaming controller.. This controller Right here it is a must .. a must have especially into today's times where people have nothing better to do than to sit in moms basement a try hard all day everyday.. moving that next dorito or tostino pizza roll ever closer to their mouth! Any way yea just wondering if you could possibly implement that or if their is a way how do I make sure they are putting in my information right because I know of 3 of my personal friends who purchased in the past week..

Keep keeping that thing real

Megamodz.com til the end!

On 12/26/2020 at 1:08 AM, Clappin Cheeks said:

Yes just wondering but is there a referral Link or program where as if I refer someone to buy (purchase)  a controller  because i recently purchased the Decked out $$200.00 well more if it was for half off discount due to 🎄!! And they purchased their controller after they saw how well mine was make and how much effort went into each controller!

Maybe is  there was some kind of points system to get gear or use towards upgrades to your own controller. I just purchased my controller less than 1 month ago.  And I'm happier than even I have the $200.00+ Elite series 2 controller.. also have scuff gaming controller.. This controller Right here it is a must .. a must have especially into today's times where people have nothing better to do than to sit in moms basement a try hard all day everyday.. moving that next dorito or tostino pizza roll ever closer to their mouth! Any way yea just wondering if you could possibly implement that or if their is a way how do I make sure they are putting in my information right because I know of 3 of my personal friends who purchased in the past week..

Hi there and thank you for your words about Mega Modz controllers ❤️

This is an awesome question as we are working on the Mega Modz Affiliate program as we speak!! Not sure it will be available in the format you've described , but we will announce it as soon as all details are nailed down. Stay tuned!

On 12/26/2020 at 1:08 AM, Clappin Cheeks said:

Hi again, 

I elaborated on the affiliate program more in my previous reply, and here is the Referral thing:

You are welcome and most certainly encouraged to refer Mega Modz product to your friends. Once they purchase,  you would contact us with their name and we will pay you the referral fee. 

The more friends spend on the product the higher percentage you get:

Less than $150 spent - you get 10%
$150- 200 - you get - 15%
Over $200 - you get - 20%

• Thanks 1