Order tracking discrepancies

I have not received my package and the tracking has diacrepant information. On the initial tracking, it says that the item is in transit and the anticipated arrival for the item is today, however, when I expand the tracking information,  it says it was delivered two days ago. But I checked my mailbox the day or says ot was delivered as well as today and no package has arrived. Please help with this as it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my little bother (an expensive one at that) and my package is nowhere to be found!

15 hours ago, Diamond Morris said:

I have not received my package and the tracking has diacrepant information. On the initial tracking, it says that the item is in transit and the anticipated arrival for the item is today, however, when I expand the tracking information,  it says it was delivered two days ago. But I checked my mailbox the day or says ot was delivered as well as today and no package has arrived. Please help with this as it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my little bother (an expensive one at that) and my package is nowhere to be found!

Hello, 

Thank you for the order with us. I checked your tracking and the package shows delivered to the mailbox on 12/22. Please email to [email protected] for further inquiry.