Return not working

I want to a return a controller that I just got yesterday that has faulty back buttons. They just don't enter reprogram mode and no matter what the light doesn't turn on. I emailed them 3 times and still no response and when I look at my purchase history to set up a return, there is no option for that and says that my controller is in transit. It only gives me the options to track a write a review. 

2 hours ago, Javier Cardoza said:

I want to a return a controller that I just got yesterday that has faulty back buttons. They just don't enter reprogram mode and no matter what the light doesn't turn on. I emailed them 3 times and still no response and when I look at my purchase history to set up a return, there is no option for that and says that my controller is in transit. It only gives me the options to track a write a review. 

Hello,

Please check your account one more time. The product should have the Return button now.

Before you ship it back though let me just confirm you are not missing any activation steps. How do you pair back buttons? 

• 3 weeks later...