Cant enter programming mode

Hi,

Just bought a PS5 Edge Controller with macro remapping extra. Everything works. I can assign stock buttons to the macro Buttons, switching the 5 sub programs. But i cant enter the programming mode by hold mod button + ps button.

I want to change the time from the turbo mode.

Hopefuly someone can help.

Greets

14 hours ago, Felix Krauss said:

Hi,

Just bought a PS5 Edge Controller with macro remapping extra. Everything works. I can assign stock buttons to the macro Buttons, switching the 5 sub programs. But i cant enter the programming mode by hold mod button + ps button.

I want to change the time from the turbo mode.

Hopefuly someone can help.

Greets

Hello Felix,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us.

Entering the programming mode on the DualSense Edge is a bit different. Instead of holding down the  Mod Button and PS Button you will need to press and hold the Mod button and D-Pad UP Button. The instructions were missing that nuance and it has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

1430208424_MonosnapInstructionsForPS4PS5andDualSense.thumb.png.9b196011e75f1d8474c1235f71e6ea77.png

Let us know if you have any other questions.

8 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Felix,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us.

Entering the programming mode on the DualSense Edge is a bit different. Instead of holding down the  Mod Button and PS Button you will need to press and hold the Mod button and D-Pad UP Button. The instructions were missing that nuance and it has been corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

1430208424_MonosnapInstructionsForPS4PS5andDualSense.thumb.png.9b196011e75f1d8474c1235f71e6ea77.png

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!  Is working.

• Like 1