Sending controller back for repair or replacement

Starscream89

I have a question , I received  my modded controller on the 13th of December and today I put in a return request  for a replacement  because my mod button stopped working and would have to do multiple  battery pulls till it started working again . 

My question is I picked a replacement  request will I get a replacement or will yall inspect it and if it is something you can fix will you just fix it and send it back or because I asked for a replacement I will get a brand new controller? 

Thanks for taking the time for answering my question I should have it in the mail box later today to be sent back .  Just sucks I gotta wait again for it but it is what it is .

On 12/23/2021 at 11:03 AM, Starscream89 said:

I have a question , I received  my modded controller on the 13th of December and today I put in a return request  for a replacement  because my mod button stopped working and would have to do multiple  battery pulls till it started working again . 

My question is I picked a replacement  request will I get a replacement or will yall inspect it and if it is something you can fix will you just fix it and send it back or because I asked for a replacement I will get a brand new controller? 

Thanks for taking the time for answering my question I should have it in the mail box later today to be sent back .  Just sucks I gotta wait again for it but it is what it is .

Hello, 

We will inspect the controller to find what caused the issue and either repair or replace it. You will receive back a unit with zero performance issues. 

Let us know if you have more questions.