Trigger Lock busted

So I’ve had my Megamodz controller for a few months now and have had no issues so far, other than this. The right trigger’s trigger lock doesn’t work. When I turn it it stays normal with no change. The left lock works fine by the way. I’m not sure what might have happened, I don’t believe I dropped it or used it to roughly. I’m wondering if anyone knows what might’ve happened and if it is repairable.

On 3/10/2021 at 6:19 AM, Adam Gniewek said:

So I’ve had my Megamodz controller for a few months now and have had no issues so far, other than this. The right trigger’s trigger lock doesn’t work. When I turn it it stays normal with no change. The left lock works fine by the way. I’m not sure what might have happened, I don’t believe I dropped it or used it to roughly. I’m wondering if anyone knows what might’ve happened and if it is repairable.

Hello Adam, 

We can surely repair the trigger lock issue. Please go ahead and ship your controller to our facility:

MegaModz: 16112 NW 13th Ave, STE C, Miami, Fl 33169

Make sure to add a note with your order and contact information along with a brief description of the problem and an agent will contact you back once the controller is inspected. 

Let us know if you have more questions.