Have not recieved order yet

9 hours ago, Joel Pascoe said:

Hello im a bit worried my order has been loet as its has gone past delivery date tracking says processed facility for days has not changed

Hello Joel, 

Thank you for your order with Mega Modz. I checked on your order and the latest update is as follows:

It's on its way

In transit to next facility in BROKEN HILL NSW

Thu 21 Jan • 7:17pm

Since your order is international, it is easier to track it via your local postal mailing courier site https://auspost.com.au/. First Class International packages can take over a month to get delivered due to the situation in the world.  

Well talk about luck an hitting every branch on the way down. Thank you for the fast reply and tracking my package down. But the outback bites again the broken hill mail truvk broke down so i have to wait till monday. But at least there is good news it will be here monday. Once again thank you for chasing up my post so quick.

13 hours ago, Joel Pascoe said:

I now have controller and mate it is awsome. It looks awsome and it feels good to hold the craftmenship is well done. Its just flash am a very happy customer and will be getting one for my xbox..... cheers heaps to megamodz

Thank you so much! This is why we here for - to deliver the best product and great experience to our customers 🔝🔝