What controller would you recommend for Apex Legends online play and what specifically does it come with and what works? I’m not into computers, old, and only play to keep in touch with my older boys that play this game.

Hi, you can use Rapid Fire Auto Burst Auto Sprint Jumpshot Quick Scope. They don't have a special Apex mod package, so I added them on mine from Controller Builder.

I bought a controller for my PS4 for APEX only. I have the basic macro buttons on the back. Set up the right back button to be a turbo trigger. Makes the Hemlock and the G7 deadly and I don't need a select fire for the Prowler anymore. The left back button I programmed to double tap for syringe or shield. Sounds like a little mod but you don't have to take your thumb off the left stick and you can keep moving, then tap the back button once to pop a shield in a gunfight. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 10:32 PM, Dawson Brekke said:

Thanks!! How you like the mods on Apex? Do they really work?

Yes they work amazingly well, I wish they had more mods like they offer for COD, but these 4 are also great. 

8 hours ago, Daniel Edison said:

I bought a controller for my PS4 for APEX only. I have the basic macro buttons on the back. Set up the right back button to be a turbo trigger. Makes the Hemlock and the G7 deadly and I don't need a select fire for the Prowler anymore. The left back button I programmed to double tap for syringe or shield. Sounds like a little mod but you don't have to take your thumb off the left stick and you can keep moving, then tap the back button once to pop a shield in a gunfight. 

So you have a macro controller, not a modded one? I was debating between the two...