Rapid fire for bo4 blackout Xbox one

Hi, please reset the controller:

• Hold the mod switch and tap the Sync button, then release both. All four LED’s will glow white
  • Hold the View button and then tap D-Pad down. A white blinking LED sequence will play back
  • Reboot the controller

If this doesn't solve the issue, the controller needs to be sent for inspection. You will have to request RMA in your account with us. 

Hi James Brady. Thanks for the reply I will try and let you know if it works. But honestly I was worried about because before I had a strike pack and the rapid fire did the same thing so I figured because it was a cheap add on to my controller so I went the mod controller route and purchased the mod specifically for BO4 blackout so I thought it would work but same results but I will try the reset. Also the other mods don't work well as well which I'm ok with because I really just want rapid fire but sucks I paid all this money for only to use one mod which is sniper breath because it's the only thing that works properly. 

Michael, 

All mods work as described, but it is very imporant to read the tips given in Instructions, to use correct sub-modes and fine tune settings if recommended to get the optimal performance. Let's troubleshoot your controller. What mods are not doing what? Please mention the layout you play in and weapons you use. 

James. I reset the controller and still does same thing. Rapid fire is just activated to first setup when you activate it but it's not the rate of fire that's the issue it's the game or something that detects rapid fire so it will make the character Melee in between shots so I will lose a gun fight because of it but like I mentioned it also did that before with the strike pack that why I went this expensive route with the bo4 controller setup thinking you guys knew about the melee in between shots so I didn't think it would do on your controller but it does. Now Ive tried auto heal and it would lock up and I would be able to heal because it would have a delay in between healing so I would have to switch guns to reset then I tried fast reload and that would do the reload sequence but the clip wouldn't actually reload until you finish the clip but then would go through the entire normal reload sequence not like a fast reload. Then I said well whatever I'll try zombies and do auto aim which it went crazy on me a zoomed in and out so quick that I couldn't even see what I was doing.. The only thing that works good is sniper breath. Honestly I would be happy if rapid fire worked only and I could deal with the rest not doing what it's supposed to do. I tried everything in my power to make excuses for it to be well spent money but honestly it feels like a waste of money I was better off with the strike pack because at least rapid fire did the same thing and it had low recoil on it a that worked. Honestly if we can figure this out I would like help for a refund.

Hello James,

We have received your RMA request on Friday and the return shipping label has been sent to your email box shortly after. Please return your controller in order to be inspected or refunded.

Elaborating on the issues you are experiencing: 

On 9/25/2020 at 5:46 PM, Michael Guerra said:

Rapid Fire will make the character Melee in between shots so I will lose a gun fight because of it

It sounds to me that there could be a potential problem with the soldering job on your controller. Perhaps, there may be a small bridge somewhere that causes this issue.

This problem has nothing to do with Rapid Fire or any other software programming code. A perfectly working controller doesn’t do this.

I've tried auto heal and it would lock up and I would be able to heal because it would have a delay in between healing so I would have to switch guns to reset

Auto Heal mod is exclusive to the BO4 game. It doesn’t work with any other game on the market.

It features 3 sub-modes and it’s critical to select the right one depending on whether it’s multiplayer or the Blackout gaming modes. 

In Multiplayer, the healing button which is the Left Bumper is mapped to the X button.
Anytime you press the X the modchip will automatically press the Left Bumper on your behalf.
If the health meter bar is full then it will do nothing. There are no delays you describing in this configuration. It is a very quick Left Bumper press.

In Blackout, the mod configuration is completely different. The modchip will hold the healing button (Left Bumper) as soon as you briefly tap it. It will allow you to free up your index finger for up to 5 seconds so you can focus on tracking enemies and finding a spot to get to cover quickly.
There is a limitation in this Blackout sub-mode though:
- The user is able to cancel the Left Bumper press (healing) by tapping on the Right Bumper once. This may be required in particular gaming situations. For example, when you got shot by an enemy and have to enter a building while healing, but unable to do so since the button X (open the door) is blocked by the Left bumper being held. In this case, you will need to tap on the Right Bumper to cancel healing and open the door.

More info can be found here:
https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods/auto-heal

Not selecting the correct sub-mode and understanding its mechanics will cause a lot of confusion.

I tried fast reload and that would do the reload sequence but the clip wouldn't actually reload until you finish the clip but then would go through the entire normal reload sequence not like a fast reload

There is no such thing as a universal Fast Reload sub-mode. Depending on the gun you play with, each sub-mode has to be configured with custom timing. In our last software update, we’ve tuned all 10 fast reload sub-modes to match the most of MW guns reload timing.
In other words, if the fast reload sub-mode doesn’t match the gun it supposes to work with it will not perform fast reloading.

More info can be found here:
https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods/updated-fast-reload

Then I said well whatever I'll try zombies and do auto aim which it went crazy on me a zoomed in and out so quick that I couldn't even see what I was doing.

This is how the mod works normally. It zooms IN and Out very quickly causing your rifle to shake. 
This action is needed in order to lock your aim automatically on the enemy’s head or chest. 

This video below demonstrates the Auto-Aim mod in action
https://youtu.be/P0bkGcpiCFw?t=365

There is no intuitive way of using these mods/configurations. It takes a learning curve and practice in order to be able to use it efficiently. 

We generally, don't recommend using multiple mods at a time. Each mod adds an additional layer of controller functionality that may be too hard to keep up with.