Akimbo issue in warzone

hey man, akimbo makes it impossible to drive vehicles in warzone, since it pulls both LT and RT simultaneously. Basically the gas and brake....I use sub mode 2 and have familiarized myself with most of the mods but can't figure this out. I didn't see a tactical sub mode to quickly switch it off, which would solve the vehicle /akimbo issue... am I missing something? 

On 8/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, Stephen Sanford said:

hey man, akimbo makes it impossible to drive vehicles in warzone, since it pulls both LT and RT simultaneously. Basically the gas and brake....I use sub mode 2 and have familiarized myself with most of the mods but can't figure this out. I didn't see a tactical sub mode to quickly switch it off, which would solve the vehicle /akimbo issue... am I missing something? 

Hi, Tactical feature will be added to Akimbo in the next update, for now you will have to manually turn the mod off once on a vehicle. 

Gross. Thanks for the quick reply though.... a little off topic, but one last question: loving the new controller, its awesome, but I'm a streamer who logs a bunch of hours, my stick is wearing out rather fast, already having to change my dead zone settings, is that something I can google and change out myself or is that like a hard no on a modded controller ? 

Edited by Stephen Sanford