Rapid fire not working

Hello Isidoro,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems operating your controller.

Here are the troubleshooting steps to try:

1. Reset your controller back to factory default settings

https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods-overview

Follow the link above and scroll all the way down.

There is a chance you've changed the button maps (button layouts feature) on your controller accidentally.

https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods/button-layout-maps

If that the case you may not able to activate Rapid Fire pressing the button combinations indicated in the instructions. After performing the reset try activating Rapid Fire again.

2. If the step 1 doesn't solve the issue you will most likely need to send the controller back. Especially, if you can activate every Mod but Rapid Fire. 

Sending your controller back is easy and free. Just login to your account and then go to Purchase History - All Orders - Start Return and follow the prompts.

We will email you a return shipping label that you can print off, attach to the box and drop off your package at your local postal office (USPS). We currently process all returns and repairs on Saturday. Meaning your return will be fixed and shipped out by Monday. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

• 1 month later...

My rapid fire stopped working I have rebooted everything, set control back to factory settings, 

My red light started flashing, so I changed batteries turned it back on now nothing, I can activate other modds, RB doesn't work either.

Any suggestions much appreciated 

On 8/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, Scott Walsh said:

My rapid fire stopped working I have rebooted everything, set control back to factory settings, 

My red light started flashing, so I changed batteries turned it back on now nothing, I can activate other modds, RB doesn't work either.

Any suggestions much appreciated 

Hello,  we apologize for the issue and please see Mundus reply above 👆

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 1:45 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Isidoro,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems operating your controller.

Here are the troubleshooting steps to try:

1. Reset your controller back to factory default settings

https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods-overview

Follow the link above and scroll all the way down.

There is a chance you've changed the button maps (button layouts feature) on your controller accidentally.

https://megamodz.com/instructions/xbox-one/mods/button-layout-maps

If that the case you may not able to activate Rapid Fire pressing the button combinations indicated in the instructions. After performing the reset try activating Rapid Fire again.

2. If the step 1 doesn't solve the issue you will most likely need to send the controller back. Especially, if you can activate every Mod but Rapid Fire. 

Sending your controller back is easy and free. Just login to your account and then go to Purchase History - All Orders - Start Return and follow the prompts.

We will email you a return shipping label that you can print off, attach to the box and drop off your package at your local postal office (USPS). We currently process all returns and repairs on Saturday. Meaning your return will be fixed and shipped out by Monday. 

I did all these steps.

Sent mine in for repair and they sent me back same controller not fixed. 

Rapid fire mods and red LED does not work. 

Anyone ITT get it fixed?

who do I contact about getting a working controller?

13 hours ago, norwood morris said:

I did all these steps.

Sent mine in for repair and they sent me back same controller not fixed. 

Rapid fire mods and red LED does not work. 

Anyone ITT get it fixed?

who do I contact about getting a working controller?

We never send unfixed controllers back. However, there can be multiple reasons why you still experiencing the same problem. 

Using third party rechargeable batteries, station, or charging cords may cause the issue you're having. We have a very small number of such cases and it's challenging to find the root of the problem since every user's setup is different.  There is one particular capacitor on the modchip that gets burned out for some reason. 

Unfortunately, the only option we have left is to send your controller back for a refund, since we can’t guarantee that the problem will be solved considering the history and events of your case.

56 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

We never send unfixed controllers back. However, there can be multiple reasons why you still experiencing the same problem. 

Using third party rechargeable batteries, station, or charging cords may cause the issue you're having. We have a very small number of such cases and it's challenging to find the root of the problem since every user's setup is different.  There is one particular capacitor on the modchip that gets burned out for some reason. 

Unfortunately, the only option we have left is to send your controller back for a refund, since we can’t guarantee that the problem will be solved considering the history and events of your case.

I have tried first party USB, 3rd party USB, rechargeable batteries and brand new disposable batteries. 

There is absolutely nothing I can do to make the red LED for rapid fire light up. 

It was returned to me in this condition out of the box. 

I factory reset, to no avail. 

Every other mod seems to work except the RF & it’s corresponding red LED. 

• 1 year later...