Confused on the 30 day waiting period

I contacted the carrier. They said the label was created but the item never was dropped off for shipment. They also said they aren’t experiencing any delays. So I’m confused again on the notification update from megamodz?! Has this product not been built yet or dropped off to the postal office for shipping? 

703C2801-C61C-4583-8D35-AB27EE29C780.png

Ty,

The package was picked up by them yesterday. They have been slow processing packages in the past few weeks, please allow a little more time for he tracking to be updated, it has happened before to other customers and everyone has received their package. You can see customers feedback in other topics in this section. 

Is it possible to just lay you guys to ship it UPS or FedEx overnight. It looks like this USPS postmaster issue is something that isn’t going to be fixed any time soon. I know it’s not megamodz fault but the vendor you guys are using is terrible right now. 

Ty, 

The package is already in transit, it left the facility 2 days ago. We are not happy with how USPS been handling ground mail lately either and may consider other couriers if this keep happening. From the experience, your package will pop up in the system while it's already in transit, this is what happened to other packages. In case it gets lost, you will be reimbursed. 

• Thanks 1

Exactly same thing happened to me, it was stuck on the message "shipping label created, usps awaiting item" for like 7 days 😭 I started to think I was scammed but suddenly it popped up while it was almost at my house, crazy 🤯Exactly same thing happened to me, it was stuck on the message "shipping label created, usps awaiting item" for like 7 days 😭 I started to think I was scammed but suddenly it poped while it was almost at my house, crazy 🤯

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Gonzalo Crist said:

Exactly same thing happened to me, it was stuck on the message "shipping label created, usps awaiting item" for like 7 days 😭 I started to think I was scammed but suddenly it popped up while it was almost at my house, crazy 🤯Exactly same thing happened to me, it was stuck on the message "shipping label created, usps awaiting item" for like 7 days 😭 I started to think I was scammed but suddenly it poped while it was almost at my house, crazy 🤯

Yup. Just got a notification that it will arrive Wednesday and it’s on time in transit. 

USPS can NOT locate the package. I filled out the lost package claim and my local postal team responded that it never arrived at their facility. They also said they can’t pinpoint what facility it last arrived too. My delivery had changed throughout the past two weeks with an ETA of 8/26 by 8pm. It then changed to in transit, arriving late. As the change happened that’s when i reached for an updated ETA and was told they couldn’t locate it. Been a frustrating and time consuming transaction. 

2 hours ago, Ty Brown Jr said:

Waiting 30 days to mod a controller is a long time but you had great reviews on the product. I wish there was an overnight option. I would’ve paid for it.

9CC343B8-BD8A-4C27-912F-5E42231C5092.jpeg

Hello,  we are sorry about the delivery delay, unfortunately we can not control or impact the USPS workflow.  We actually do offer overnight shipping. I just checked on your package and it is in transit, the last update says:
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

But do not worry, if it gets lost, we will send a replacement or reimburse you. Please allow a few more days for the package to appear in the system.