Help me please

On 6/30/2020 at 6:58 AM, Eric Marchak said:

Hello, 

I’m new to MegaModz and was curious about how long it takes to assemble a macro remap controller? (No other add-ons) I placed my order on 06/26/2020 

Hello Eric,

Thank you for the recent order with us. Due to the events happening in the world over the past few months, delays from suppliers and the record volume of sales, assembly time now takes around 20 business days since every controller is built to order, tested and then shipped via a shipping method selected. You can always check the progress of your order in your account with us. Here is the screenshot of the user dashboard with highlighted areas showing the message regarding current processing times, anticipated assembly and arrival dates. Do not hesitate to ask further questions, we're here to help.

Mega_Modz_User_Acount.thumb.png.6a6c7529690463a4b78375e279858806.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:03 PM, Ellen Smith said:

I ordered something from this website and it was meant to deliver the 28th last month and it was delayed . How many days will it be delayed by and is it still on the way 

Hello Ellen,

Your package came back as undeliverable. The address provided is insufficient.

Please contact our customer care and provide the correct shipping address so we can ship the package over ASAP.
https://megamodz.com/contact-us

Hi there i ordered about a month ago and my original estimated delivery was the 9th, then you guys changed it to the 12th and I still haven’t received it or any update from you guys. My tracking number also hasn’t been updated since the 6th. It says arrived in Florida but I’m in CA. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Hello Dillan,

Sorry to hear that there are no updates on your package. We have been experiencing similar problems with USPS shipments lately. First, shipments take longer in transit than expected and second updates don’t get reflected in the tracking interface. 

We will get ahold of the USPS support tomorrow if there will be still no updates we will go ahead and create a new controller for you and expedite via Priority mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

2 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Dillan,

Sorry to hear that there are no updates on your package. We have been experiencing similar problems with USPS shipments lately. First, shipments take longer in transit than expected and second updates don’t get reflected in the tracking interface. 

We will get ahold of the USPS support tomorrow if there will be still no updates we will go ahead and create a new controller for you and expedite via Priority mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you very very much for the help, you guys are awesome for responding and handling this so quickly👍🏼

10 hours ago, Dillan Leiterman said:

Thank you very very much for the help, you guys are awesome for responding and handling this so quickly👍🏼

Hi Dillan,

Please keep us updated on what happens. The same thing is happening to me. Estimated delivery was the 5th and the tracking number will not update. 😫

14 hours ago, Dillan Leiterman said:

Hello Dillan,

Always happy to help. 

USPS never received your package, even though,  the order was processed and scheduled for a pickup. That would indicate we may have some internal issues we need to address.

Your controller is being built as we speak. I will personally make sure it will go out today.
You will be able to see an updated tracking number in your account later today. The package ships via USPS Priority with a 2-day delivery time.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. 

4 hours ago, Gus said:

Hi Dillan,

Please keep us updated on what happens. The same thing is happening to me. Estimated delivery was the 5th and the tracking number will not update. 😫

Hello Gus,

Sorry about this issue. Your package has been also lost. A new controller is being built for you. It ships today via USPS Priority. 

You should expect it to receive on Monday (8/17/2020). A new tracking will become available in your account shortly.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Gus,

Sorry about this issue. Your package has been also lost. A new controller is being built for you. It ships today via USPS Priority. 

You should expect it to receive on Monday (8/17/2020). A new tracking will become available in your account shortly.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! I already received an e-mail saying the new one was shipped, so thank you for that as well. I will be on the lookout for the new tracking number as it still shows the old one.

Thanks again! 👍

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, Gus said:

Thank you very much for the prompt reply! I already received an e-mail saying the new one was shipped, so thank you for that as well. I will be on the lookout for the new tracking number as it still shows the old one.

Thanks again! 👍

Exactly same thing happened to me, it was stuck on the message "shipping label created, usps awaiting item" for like 7 days 😭 I started to think I was scammed but suddenly it popped up while it was almost at my house, crazy 🤯

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello Gus,

I received two controllers. Can you mail me a shipping slip please? 

• 4 months later...
16 hours ago, Brayden Garner said:

Hey I ordered a controller And I’m trying to add same day assembly to it I purchased the extended warranty but I went back to the controller and now there is an option for same day assembly. Anything I can do to speed up my process?

Hello, thank you for your order with us. It is not possible to add Same Day Assembly to an existing order, and the custom THC shell you have selected is out of stock and will be back within the next few days. This is the reason the platform didn't allow you to expedite the order. 

If you are willing to get a different design, please cancel the order from your account and place a new one with added Same Day Assembly. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours. Let me know if you have further questions. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, James Brady said:

Hello, thank you for your order with us. It is not possible to add Same Day Assembly to an existing order, and the custom THC shell you have selected is out of stock and will be back within the next few days. This is the reason the platform didn't allow you to expedite the order. 

If you are willing to get a different design, please cancel the order from your account and place a new one with added Same Day Assembly. Your refund will be processed within 24 hours. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How long do you think it will take for the thc shell to come in? I don’t have enough to pay for the same day assembly I’m willing to wait unless you guys won’t have that in stock any time soon!? Thanks for the reply 

21 hours ago, Brayden Garner said:

How long do you think it will take for the thc shell to come in? I don’t have enough to pay for the same day assembly I’m willing to wait unless you guys won’t have that in stock any time soon!? Thanks for the reply 

Hello, it's back in stock as of today, since your order due is today, it will be processed in accordance with the ETA. 

• 9 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Gus said:

Not a problem! Is there any way you can mail me the slip instead of emailing it?

Hello never received a slip via mail. Don't have a printer. I'm not sure what to do with this second controller. It is still unopened.