Remapping the Macro buttons ain't working

I have tried remapping the macro buttons behind my controller, but to no avail. I have watched the youtube vid where it shows how by holding the mod switch button and the macro button and then hold the stock button that I want to assign to the macro for 2 seconds but I would get a rumble with no light on the led bar. What can I do? 

8 hours ago, Daniel Waghorne said:

I have tried remapping the macro buttons behind my controller, but to no avail. I have watched the youtube vid where it shows how by holding the mod switch button and the macro button and then hold the stock button that I want to assign to the macro for 2 seconds but I would get a rumble with no light on the led bar. What can I do? 

Hi, you are trying to program remappable buttons on a modded controller but you are describing programming steps for the macro paddles on a Macro Remap PS4 controller. These are 2 different products and functionalities. Make sure you are using the correct set of instructions as this is where the confusion arises:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/paddles - remappable buttons on a modded PS4 controller (you need these)

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap - how to program macro buttons on a Macro Remap controller

• 7 months later...

I am having the same issue. Nothing lights up when I press mod switch, macro and the button I want to assign.  There is 2 ways for me to get any lights to come on and that is by pressing mod and PS button(4 white lights come on then rapid red) and mod, PS button and triangle(flashes yellow then one red in position 1, which I believe is sub mode).  This gets me into the sub mode. I have reset and restarted...nothing...if I press either macro button and any button....nothing. I have read the instructions 2x and watched the video 2x and my controller doesn’t do the same thing. Mine has 2 additional on/off switches that I have tried in both up and down positions with no luck. 

2 hours ago, Brian Glass said:

I am having the same issue. Nothing lights up when I press mod switch, macro and the button I want to assign.  There is 2 ways for me to get any lights to come on and that is by pressing mod and PS button(4 white lights come on then rapid red) and mod, PS button and triangle(flashes yellow then one red in position 1, which I believe is sub mode).  This gets me into the sub mode. I have reset and restarted...nothing...if I press either macro button and any button....nothing. I have read the instructions 2x and watched the video 2x and my controller doesn’t do the same thing. Mine has 2 additional on/off switches that I have tried in both up and down positions with no luck. 

Hi Brian, 

You have purchased a modded controller. It is not the same as a macro controller, and your product has no macro buttons installed. What you see on the back are remapping buttons and you need to use the instructions for those (not for the macro buttons you do currently). Here are the steps https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/paddles :

• Hold mod switch + tap PS Home button to enter the mod programming menu. All four LED’s will turn white, and then the mod waits for you to enter a selection.
  • Press any re-mappable button to program it, and the four LED’s will blink once slowly to let you know it’s ready for your selection.
  • Then press any stock button. The four LED’s will blink twice to confirm that it accepted your selection.
  • To configure another re-mappable button, press the other back button (mod will blink slowly once) and then press the stock button you want to assign to that remappable button (mod will blink twice).
  • When you’re all done configuring your back buttons and are ready to save your changes, hit the mod switch. All four LED’s will blink quickly three times to confirm that your new settings were saved, Mod will then exit the programming menu.
  • Like 1