If the auto spot isn't for COD

Why are you allowed to purchase it under the juggernaut mainset up and not told it doesnt work but.. if something isn't going to work we should not be charged with it or atleast it should be told to is a head of time cuz thatz another 6.99 that I would not have spent knowing it sidnt work for cod games since I only got it with the juggernaut package.. everytime I use the quick scope, it fires a shot as soon as it goes in.... then I have to turn rapid fire off sometimes cuz it glitches..please tell me what else I can't use at the same time while I'm playing modern warfare please.

20200726_041912.jpg

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your questions.

The Juggernaut Pack already includes all mods compatible with Modern Warfare (Multiplayer, Campaign, Warzone)

Many users get modded controllers for multiple games this is why you can continue configuring your Mod after selecting mod packages such as Juggernaut

Currently Auto Spot mod is not compatible with MW therefore we don’t include it in this package. If you play MW exclusively then the best choice is to get the Juggernaut pack with no extra mods. 

No problem if you selected the Mod you didn’t mean to. As a courtesy, we went ahead and refunded you for the option ($6.99)

All the mods we offer are new controller functions tailored for specific games/guns/gaming situations. All of them carry additional gaming mechanics. Activating and playing with mods without knowing how they work will cause a lot of confusion. It’s best to invest some time in reading instructions to become an experienced user and get the  maximum performance out of your modded controller.

We have some helpful material (links) in the user account to start with (please access the link below to see the screenshot)
https://monosnap.com/file/PvsHmQRtjOcghKP6cVD2jFRWIY6lhD

Or you can simply access all the instructions by the link below
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4

Here are some quick answers below:

17 hours ago, Christopher Herrmann said:

everytime I use the quick scope, it fires a shot as soon as it goes in....

This is how Quick Scope Mod actually works: To fire a Quick Scope shot, TAP your scope button (L2 in default). The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot and descope.

More info can be found here: https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-quick-scope

then I have to turn rapid fire off sometimes cuz it glitches..

I am gonna need more information here in order to help you with this one.

- What color LED is ON on the 1ST slot LED (Top Left)? 
- What Button Layouts do use in the game settings?
- Have you changed the button layouts configuration on the controller?

.please tell me what else I can't use at the same time while I'm playing modern warfare

Generally speaking, you can activate up to 4 mods at the same time. The mods that are not compatible with each other (conflicting mods) won't activate simultaneously.

Our  best recommendation is to get familiar with each mod function one by one before creating mods combo. It takes time and practice to adapt your gaming style to the new extra functions. But when you master it it will give you and edge and lots fun.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• 3 months later...